(closed)a game called purgastory

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
jacksunny
Projects: Purgastory
Deviantart: jacksaiyan

(closed)a game called purgastory

#1 Post by jacksunny »

PURGASTORY

Synopses
Chiyoko Leolin has died. Thrust into the world of the afterlife, a limbo where people are reborn into either the physically adept zombies or the flying, bestial demons, she must learn to cope with her new existence. Aided by a woman who believes herself to be one of Chiyoko’s ancestors and an older girl, Maria Angelo, in the same situation as her she journeys across Limbo to help the downtrodden, expel evil forces, and discover the new joys,fears, and pleasures in this strange new world.

Gameplay plans

I desire for a game that's an action 2D platformer, The idea is a variety of characters with their own unique variety of abilities. Characters will have different ways of fighting depending on what they use at it's base the weapons are like a melee weapon(mace,halberd or sword),ranged(bow,darts or gun), or magic(very fluid on what this can do). characters have a main weapon but can use others in stuff like combos or weaker attacks or magic is on the other two weapon types. There will be collectibles to find in levels to unlock fun secrets like bonus characters,levels,modes, and more kinds of things.

Art
the desired Artstyle when playing would be to look like this art(just a reference image) with scenes like a Visual novel with event scenes art. An artist has to be ok with perverted art(like bathhouse scenes just no nipples think senran kagura),scary(unsettling monster designs), and violent art(some blood and gore here and there) and most importantly can make good designs from my descriptions.

Programming and Funding plans
Yeah I hold no experience in programming I am but a writer for this project trying to assemble a team to work with. My plans for funding this project the best idea I have is making a demo and using kickstarter to get the full funding for this or use patreon to continue work on this. so no pay offered for making a free demo