[on hold] Cheat Heat [+18] looking for writers/script writers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

[on hold] Cheat Heat [+18] looking for writers/script writers

#1 Post by Kia »

Note: This game is on hold in favor on another project I'm working on
The work:
I'm looking for script writers for my non-linear game Cheat Heat. you can read about it or join the conversation in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=41752
The requirements are pretty low:
18 years of age or older
know how to develop a character
be able to write ren'py scripts or be willing to learn it (I'll provide instructions)
no previous experience is required, however your work will be reviewed and judged by the rest of the team

The story will be broken into small events that will happen randomly (or based on conditions), each writers will be responsible for one or more character's development and events and the decisions about the story are made by the whole team.

the money:
I will try to raise founds trough crowdfunding before releasing the game and all of the revenue (crowdfunding and sales) will be split among the team members by the size of their contribution. the percentages are decided on, by the whole team in an open discussion.
I should mention that I've never been involved in the founding part of the projects I've worked with and I have zero experience in the matter, therefore, there's might be some risks. but I have connections and friends that I'm counting on to assist me.