Seeking: Male Voice Actor for an Otome Game [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
heartfragment
Regular
Projects: Heart Fragment
Tumblr: heartfragment
itch: heartfragment

Seeking: Male Voice Actor for an Otome Game [CLOSED]

#1 Post by heartfragment »

Hello everyone! Heart Fragment (link in my signature) is back from hiatus after a long while of me being too ill to work on it. In the time that I was gone several of my voice actors disappeared without ever turning in the lines needed for the demo.

Edit: I've received responses from several people and will be choosing from these candidates. Thanks everyone who contacted!
Last edited by heartfragment on Thu May 25, 2017 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Published Project:

bradsmithVR
Projects: Hero Siege, Planet Explorers, Animalia Vengeance, Alice in Neverland, Embers of Magic
Deviantart: voicerocker

Re: Seeking: Male Voice Actors for an Otome Game [OPEN]

#2 Post by bradsmithVR »

Sent you an email!