[OPEN] PROJECT REVIVAL - Roots: ~love in the summer~

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nico.pyon
Organization: B2W Studios

[OPEN] PROJECT REVIVAL - Roots: ~love in the summer~

#1 Post by nico.pyon »

CANCELLED
Last edited by nico.pyon on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haleska
Completed: -
Projects: -
Deviantart: Haleska

Re: [OPEN] PROJECT REVIVAL - Roots: ~love in the summer~

#2 Post by Haleska »

Hello ! I'm very interested on this. I'm an artist and I would like to help with sprites and characters, also I may help with BG if needed but I'm not that good with them sorry. Never participated on any project so this will be the first time but I do think I'm pretty skilled on art and designing, may say the only time I've done sprites was once for myself so just have one little example.
I also do programme python do not really know how does it work on renpy (so better don't consider me as programmer , I'm still studying computer engineering, just if there's anything I can help just ask).

Examples over there

Mikomi
Veteran

#3 Post by Mikomi »

Hello, I would be interested in helping you with this project! I am a sprite and character artist, and you can see many of my examples on my portfolio site. There are prices listed, but we can negotiate prices later if you like my art style.

http://mikovisualnovels.weebly.com/

eeveetree
Deviantart: eeveetree

#4 Post by eeveetree »

Hi, I'm interested in helping as a writer for this project! I'm a recent college grad with a degree in English; I have some experience writing my own stories, articles, and lots and lots of essays, as well as editing. I can send you some of my work if you're interested.

piratequeen
Projects: Absolute Brightness: The Afterglow of Love
Tumblr: divinetacos
Deviantart: divinechihaya

#5 Post by piratequeen »

Hello! I would like to be an artist on this project. I can guarantee mature looking character art. I can give you some of my examples of art I have done.
Usually I can draw by hand then edit it digitally. Even better, I'm best at drawing from an already existing picture :)
Let me help if you'd like :P! (however i am not good at BG art, sorry)

http://imgur.com/a/bUygc

These are all a few examples of my art style. Send me an email if you're interested in my help!
I work fairly quickly and well.

luffyandzoe@gmail.com

thanks!
I was created to create.

nico.pyon
Organization: B2W Studios

#6 Post by nico.pyon »

CANCELLED
Last edited by nico.pyon on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

af idaht
Projects: Pipe Dream by Notome Games

#7 Post by af idaht »

hello, Im an artist, I can do character designing or character sprite or CG. I can also do background but my background is not very good yet so Im not certain with it. You can check my sample and price down here. Have a nice day!
I draw!

kellen

#8 Post by kellen »

hy ! i'm an artist and i'm interested to join your project.. i prefer a 'cut scene' image artist job if you dont mind.

here is my art sample http://vwnhy.deviantart.com/

thanks !