Closed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NaSetsu
Regular

Closed

#1 Post by NaSetsu »

Closed.
Last edited by NaSetsu on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

Cocoacchu

Wrong Post Category?

#2 Post by Cocoacchu »

Since you are not paying, I believe this post does not belong here but in "We Are a Free Project Looking For Partners"

NaSetsu
Regular

Re: Wrong Post Category?

#3 Post by NaSetsu »

Cocoacchu wrote:Since you are not paying, I believe this post does not belong here but in "We Are a Free Project Looking For Partners"
But I thought that since my project is a Commercial Project it does belong here. This isn't a free project.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Interesting enough for a Demon| Closed

#4 Post by Taleweaver »

If you're planning to sell your finished project, it definitely is commercial. Keep this thread active; I'll delete the other one.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

morinoir
Regular
itch: blackpepper

Re: Interesting enough for a Demon

#5 Post by morinoir »

Since you're not willing to pay, maybe you can offer profit sharing or skill trade to the colorist? After all, it's a commercial project and it's only natural to give back some kind of compensation to the people who have helped you, no?

NaSetsu
Regular

Re: Interesting enough for a Demon

#6 Post by NaSetsu »

morinoir wrote:Since you're not willing to pay, maybe you can offer profit sharing or skill trade to the colorist? After all, it's a commercial project and it's only natural to give back some kind of compensation to the people who have helped you, no?

Ah well I already found someone who is willing to color my sprites for free, so therefor I was looking for someone who had some freetime to help me. I do state I don't have money to pay people and I do always say I'm willing to share half of the profit..

GrammaHobbes
Regular

Re: Interesting enough for a Demon ( Looking for Cg Artist)

#7 Post by GrammaHobbes »

Hello, I'm going around checking threads and trying to help some people just because I feel like it, and I am a studying artist/writer and like to get practice in once and a while. I hope you don't mind but I recolored and redid the outline of your character, free of charge. (I won't post it anywhere other than here, it's just for you.)
I hope you like it! :P Keep up the great work can't wait for your game! I am willing to beta test it and everything if you need someone to proofread it or whatnot.
Attachments
Recolored by GrammaHobbes.png