The Legend Of Aorai (G+B) Otome RPG Need - Color Artist Most

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lareon
Regular
Projects: Water Girl, LOA
Organization: Galaxias Games
Tumblr: lacilia

The Legend Of Aorai (G+B) Otome RPG Need - Color Artist Most

#1 Post by Lareon »

You have stumbled upon a project that needs your support! The idea of this game was created a long time ago, and now the story has been pieced together in a way I believe will wow others. For now, we are trying to put together enough art to present on Kickstarter for funding this project and making it look worthwhile for the potential players. I, (Lacilia) the main artist am looking for a decent color artist to help me finish color the big picture for the front cover of the game. I have already lined, and base colored the piece, but now it just needs to be shaded. (I have attached the picture that needs to be finished.)

If you have other services to offer for a position in this project, don't hesitate to ask. Keep in mind, you will be paid.

The main summary of the game:

This is a game about two playable female human characters (cousins) that have souls of goddesses. Accidentally being born on Earth, the two young girls one day, go on a school field trip to a deserted island, soon then adventuring off due to their adventurous personalities, and discovering a cave full of wonders. Closely observing the inside of the cave, what they find is a humongous, ruined scene that looks like a sacrificial ritual, containing elemental stones lined up in a square. Curiously touching a crystal, that gave off a strange glow from the rest of them, the girls get sucked into a portal, being teleported into a world of the unknown, Aorai.

After the prologue, the rest of the main plot continues from there...
Attachments
18814290_425530047812876_423384157579095112_n.jpg

nobutsuna
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence

Re: The Legend Of Aorai (G+B) Otome RPG Need - Color Artist

#2 Post by nobutsuna »

pm sent ^^ kindly check
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327