Recruiting for Monster Girl Visual Novel (CANCELED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Golan7
Deviantart: Kai4

Recruiting for Monster Girl Visual Novel (CANCELED)

#1 Post by Golan7 »

Hello, I'm looking to hopefully recruit an artist, a programmer/coder, and someone who can make music and sound effects for a Visual Novel I have an idea for. I've got a rough idea for what I want for the VN, including setting and characters. The Visual Novel in question will be a high school romance VN in the same vein as the likes of Asagao Academy and Katawa Shoujo. As the title says, this Visual Novel will focus on Monster Girls as romance options (Monster Guys will also appear in the game. While I don't have much in the way of money myself, I am willing to attempt a Kickstarter as a means to pay anyone who wants to assist me with this game. And if this Visual Novel happens to do well enough to my liking, I do have an idea to make a second version of the game (this one will have the player as a male character, the second game will be a female version with entirely different romance options). So if anyone is interested in lending their talent to this project, feel free to drop a reply or send me a message.
Last edited by Golan7 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

Re: Recruiting for currently-unnamed Monster Girl Visual Nov

#2 Post by SpeCTRL »

Hey! Sound Designer/Producer here, do you have any specifics on what audio assets you'd require?
Remind me to update this...

Golan7

#3 Post by Golan7 »

SpeCTRL wrote:Hey! Sound Designer/Producer here, do you have any specifics on what audio assets you'd require?
Thank you very much. For audio assets, generic school setting stuff like ringing bells, students chattering and walking in the hallways, flipping of book pages, and generic sounds of nature. There are some other sounds I'd need for specific placements where the script calls for it, like a swinging punch or kick hitting a punching bag or the sound of a fierce, chilling wind and ice quickly forming. If you have skype or discord, I can add you there and we can go into some more detail over it.

MurMoruno
Deviantart: murmoruno

#4 Post by MurMoruno »

I'm an artist, here is my price and samples. http://murmoruno.deviantart.com/journal ... -543750167
Contact me if interested.

Golan7

#5 Post by Golan7 »

MurMoruno wrote:I'm an artist, here is my price and samples. http://murmoruno.deviantart.com/journal ... -543750167
Contact me if interested.
Unfortunately two of the male Monsters I have planned for my VN are meant to be pretty buff, so going off the list of what you don't draw, not sure if you'd be up for that. Plus one of the female Monsters is also planned to be decently buff.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#6 Post by naqlada »

If you are seeking a writer in the near future, I am available.

Golan7

#7 Post by Golan7 »

naqlada wrote:If you are seeking a writer in the near future, I am available.
Sure, could always have an extra writer in case I get stumped and for proof-reading.

rueryuuzaki2015
Soundcloud: Ryuuzaki Kurosaki

#8 Post by rueryuuzaki2015 »

Hi... Im a composer.. What genre of music would you want in the game?

gammastre
Regular
Completed: Requiescence
Projects: Chess of Blades
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames
itch: argent-games

#9 Post by gammastre »

Any fancy coding effects or things you have in mind? How long do you estimate the project to be (timeline wise)?

I'd be up to lend a hand with coding.

Little bit of everything and lots of nothing, business manager
Twitter | Website | Tumblr

Image Image

af idaht
Projects: Pipe Dream by Notome Games

#10 Post by af idaht »

Hello, Im interested in your project, Im a CG and sprite artist, you can see my sample and price here viewtopic.php?f=62&t=44421&p=457066#p457066
I draw!

Toelcasher
Deviantart: nra1447

#11 Post by Toelcasher »

Hey :)

I'm an artist and I'm interest in your project, I've recently getting a hang on anatomy and I'm willing to take up the challenge. So if you're interested I can work on some Demo to see if satisfy you.

I do 2d Character designs and Illustraions, here's my Deviant Art site : http://toelcasher.deviantart.com/

Contact me if you're interested :) Have a nice day.