[Paid] - WRITER - Adult Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Donut Bite

[Paid] - WRITER - Adult Game

#1 Post by Donut Bite »

DonutBite is looking for a WRITER to join the ADULT GAMES production team.
We are looking for someone who will write a script for a new game / visual novel.
The game must include erotic and sensual sex scenes.
General idea for the game:
The young student comes to the big city, she is very lost and shy. You  (male) rent her a room in your apartment. The game will contain several episodes - we will start with three.
1 - flirting and seduction, voyeuryzm, touching
2 - first date, first sex
3 - living together, threesome

Each episode will contain 150 images (with a few sentences), e.g.:

"Image_001: Natasha is looking at Jessica with sexy smile
Dialogue:
Natasha: Jessica we have a little confession to make and we really hope it doesn't freak you out.
Jessica: Oh? What do you mean?
Natasha: Well I think you know how much we both like you Jessica, and it feels like you are very fond of us too.
Jessica: Oh I do. I love you guys"

If you are interested, please send me a sample of your work:
- some dialogues: How did they get to know each other
- some dialogues and description of first sex scene

and the price per word/script/one episode

More info about my work:
www.patreon.com/donutbite
donutbite3d@gmail.com
You can find here my first short visual novel.
We love erotic novels, but our main language isn't English, so we are looking for support  
Please let us know, if you are interested in co-operation.

Bestiality, underage sex (younger than 18 years old) and extreme violence (blackmail, rape) during sex are not allowed in our graphics.