beta testers needed for Pinewood Island!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

beta testers needed for Pinewood Island!

#1 Post by Scribbles »

Beta testers needed for Pinewood Island!

I need 1 or 2 people willing to play through my game multiple times (unlock all CGs, endings, achievements) and report any bugs, or anything that was "too hard" to get (like a CG or ending or something?) The game isn't 100% complete (just a few missing assets), but otherwise it's in its polished form. I have played through it so many times myself I don't know if I am finding all the bugs > <

must be willing to play through multiple times, and then possibly again after any bug fixes.

I can't pay with money BUT I'll give you a free copy of the finished game, and I can offer some writing services in exchange? Or some programming? Just let me know of any trades you'd like and I can see what I can do, and I can give you an extra itch.io key for it or something if you like > <

please be able to finish it in a few weeks -- I'd like to release by September ideally ^^;

ALSO please note that the game has some violence, sexual content, and possibly upsetting content. If you need to know specifics just MSG me

MSG me if interested, we can chat through email or discord if you like too while you're playing. feel free to ask questions!

Link to the game info:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42103

Found! May reopen if my beta testers have to back out :)
Image - Image -Image