Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:43 pm
- Being able to translate from Japanese to English and from English to Japanese
- Being able to translate from and to Keigo
- Being available for at least three days a week and an hour per each of those days
- Being available for some kind of instant messaging as a form of communication (skype, discord, hangouts etc.)
Payment will be ample (higher than top 10% of industry compensation standards). I request that all interested and capable applicants send me a private message with a brief introduction and the best instant messaging platform to contact them on (discordtag, skype username, etc.)
Thank you for your time, and I hope to speak with many talented speakers soon.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
if you wish to recruit team members on our forum, you need to reveal a little about the project you are recruiting for. It's in our rules
All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Please make the necessary additions to your thread.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:37 pm
- Projects: Absolutely Haunting, What?! My Neighbors are Demons?!!
- Organization: Kyungeki Workshop
- Tumblr: polisummer
- itch: polisummer
- Location: middle of a tree sanctuary
How much are you looking to have translated? Is it an entire script? Is it just GUI labels? What is the project this is for?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users