Kairos; looking for Sprite Artist, BG Artist, Composer, proofreader, programmer.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
CodeV

Kairos; looking for Sprite Artist, BG Artist, Composer, proofreader, programmer.

#1 Post by CodeV » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:56 am

Hey, you may find more information about Kairos here, viewtopic.php?f=43&t=45795

As you can see Kairos took me 2-3 years to write and polish, and I am finally satisfied with the story and development and want to bring this to life.
I've written a few interactive fictions for choiceofgames and have published short stories locally. So, I am very certain to see the end to my first visual novel.

Compensations.
Like most of the games here, we do it cause of our passion and heart. Being just 1 person, I can't offer you a pay right off the bat. But like many projects, I do want to aim for a successful Kickstarter campaign. Other than crowd funding from KS, it's also possible to share the revenues from our project together.

Trades
If you are looking for trades, I can offer some scenario writing, character build up, or a short script for your demos. C:

Positions
I'm looking for partners who are dedicated and interested in making a VN together. Very excited to share ideas and create something together.
Send me a post or shoot me a PM here if you have interest.
#Sprite Artist
[I've envisioned a painterly-anime style. Do send me a portfolio]
#BG Artist
#Composer
#Programmer

Progress
GUI : 70%
Character Designs : 65%
Story : Rough Draft 100%, refined draft 30%
Last edited by CodeV on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MisakiChan
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

Re: Kairos; looking for Sprite Artist, BG Artist, Composer, proofreader, programmer.

#2 Post by MisakiChan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~

BlackFlameExplosion
Projects: The Legend Of Ocelia.
Organization: Infinity Stories

Re: Kairos; looking for Sprite Artist, BG Artist, Composer, proofreader, programmer.

#3 Post by BlackFlameExplosion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Sent out samples right now, looking to be a proofreader! c:

CodeV

#4 Post by CodeV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:28 am

We are slowly replying to the applications we got :) Sorry that's it's taking some time. I didn't expect to have so many people interested.
So far, we are still looking for an artist, marketing/social manager, and etc.

BlackFlameExplosion
Projects: The Legend Of Ocelia.
Organization: Infinity Stories

#5 Post by BlackFlameExplosion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:08 am

That's alright I've got patience, might be interested in another role if you find a good proofreader. Already sent you a pm. c:

kjkjmulo
Deviantart: kjkjmulo

#6 Post by kjkjmulo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:47 am

Do you still need BG artist, anime style ??