Infinite Fantasy Online

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Remidis
Tumblr: remidis
Deviantart: remidis
Github: remidis
Soundcloud: remidis
itch: remidis

Infinite Fantasy Online

#1 Post by Remidis »

Looking for: A well rounded Art director, he/she will be in charge of character, UI, background, game objects like trees as well as town npc/merchant.
My experience: Programmer
Game engine: Unity Engine
Project: MMO environment that changes according to every players' action in game.

Eg. A npc approaches a player for help, if the player accepts, a quest event will trigger for everyone to do.

Certain quest I plan to make it to occur once only, if the player wish to do again they need to do a quest that resets the world story.

Length of project: as short as possible for demo only. Rev Split%: Negotiable

Prototype version of the game for download: https://goo.gl/PqwKX1
PM me if interested.

Edit:Sry for the messed up post, i have edited it already. If there is anything wrong with his thread pls pm me as i only receive notification from pm, im not sure how to receive notification from thread reply
Last edited by Remidis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

sorabokki
Regular
Projects: Love Net

Re: Infinite Fantasy Online

#2 Post by sorabokki »

Hi. Based on the requirements for recruitment, I recommend updating your post! ^ ^

- I'm pretty sure you can only make 1 topic for the same game across all Project Sub-forums (free/commercial/paid).

- I also think you should provide a longer description of your project so we know what the game is about and the scope.
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
Quoting Taleweaver, he says that project descriptions should...
Specif[y] some distinct pieces of work to be done (like "five pieces of BG art" or "a Dubstep intro music").
And finally, I know the rules state:
14.) Public Discussion.
The Lemma Soft Forums are meant for public discussion.
Only being available for communication through Discord only is therefore against the rules.

I think if you make those changes, you should be good to go! :)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Infinite Fantasy Online

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

I have deleted the thread in "Free Projects" because you offered a revenue split, so your project is commercial.

Aside from that, what woobv said. Please make the necessary changes to your thread.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira