Down on Dickson Street (18+) (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dirtblast_McSass
Projects: SmashTV, Portrait of You

Down on Dickson Street (18+) (Closed)

#1 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

Overview:
I am making a monthly updated 18+ VN funded by Patreon. The story is going to be episodic, designed to run for multiple seasons, covers multiple main characters, and all the cast is between 30-45 years old.

Story:
The story follows the lives of four families living in a single neighbourhood and how they interact with each other. The Main Characters are: a successful and controlling business woman, a housewife who considers herself to be the street's matriarch and a lawyer looking to avoid any distractions while he campaigns to be the next district attorney. Lies, deceit, and good old fashion adultery run rampant behind the closed doors of Dickson Street.

What I'm looking for:
This is a long term partnership. The first season alone is going to be 13 episodes. With any luck, we could go multiple seasons and thus multiple years of production.

You would be responsible for all the art. Title screen, logo, character design, sprites, backgrounds, CG sex scenes, promotional stuff, etc. This means a heavy workload at the start but becomes simpler as the assets pile up.

We won't be starting with the monthly format right away so we can get a little buffer going and draw some interest. Hopefully, through Patreon, we will be able to get the funding to work on it full time and go monthly with it.

Compensation:
I'm keeping this small. I'll be writing, programming, marketing, etc and I'm hoping to get just one other person working with me on this. We would then split the Patreon money between us.

If you are interested, then PM me a portfolio.

If you have any questions, please ask them on this forum. I'd be happy to answer them.

Dirtblast_McSass
Projects: SmashTV, Portrait of You

Re: Down on Dickson Street (18+) (Closed)

#2 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

The position has been filled. Thank you to everyone that was interested.