Looking for a Renpy Coder/Developer [Profit]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
gurpeer

Looking for a Renpy Coder/Developer [Profit]

#1 Post by gurpeer »

I am looking for a experience developer in renpy for our project called Shinobi's Epic. This project is inspired to be similar to summertime saga
https://i.imgur.com/AqL3TKb.png
A little preview for you guys
The story will be kept private until release and will only be discussed within the team

How will you be paid?
After we release our project(the prologue) on patreons, you will gain profit from it.

The project is in development process, as in implementing the features for the game before proceeding onto the prologue
Characters

The Main Character (This is only a concept art)

Mother (Amber)

Last edited by gurpeer on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

Re: Looking for a Renpy Coder/Developer [Profit]

#2 Post by LeetMusic »

Promise of pay is not pay. This is a project looking for partners. Can these get moved to the appropriate forum? I don't mean to be a troll, but imho seeing this stuff passed off as "paid work" sends the wrong message.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved to Commercial Project looking for partners since your model is essentially "share gained profits afterwards".

Also, one single picture does not qualify as "an overview of the project" as required by forum rules. Please review and make the necessary changes to your posting.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

gurpeer

#4 Post by gurpeer »

Taleweaver wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 am Moved to Commercial Project looking for partners since your model is essentially "share gained profits afterwards".

Also, one single picture does not qualify as "an overview of the project" as required by forum rules. Please review and make the necessary changes to your posting.
Characters & the Logo. Is this enough to represent our project or is there more ? :shock:

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#5 Post by Taleweaver »

All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:

1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
I accept "similar to Summertime Saga", though.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

#6 Post by Saltome »

Well you're looking for a programmer, but I have no idea what features exactly you need programmed.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start