Looking for an artist and a proofreader/writer* for a commercial project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
winkchii
itch: winkchii

Looking for an artist and a proofreader/writer* for a commercial project

#1 Post by winkchii »

Hello everyone! I'm looking for people that are in this for the long haul and a possible career! I'm looking to start my own gaming company and I need some help with making visual novels. Such as with poses and illustrations for a visual novel as well as a proofreader for my writing.
This will be unpaid at first until we post this on steam or other media platforms.
As for what I have so far is a partial script and some characters already done with about 6 poses and facial expressions.
I'm looking for passionate individuals that see a future in the gaming industry and want to invest in that future.
Comment below if you're interested!

I look forward to working with you.

The position for proofreader had been filled thank you! ****

Also, here's a small synopsis of what this visual novel is about.

Yuki finds himself swept up in his new stepfather's glamorous rich world and meets some interesting people and some beautiful girls. But something is off about these beautiful girls that he seemingly meets on separate occasions. While trying to figure out what that is, his stepfather's company is being sabotaged and a note was left saying Yuki had to leave Japan or his stepfather's company would be destroyed in one weeks time. Can Yuki find out who's sabotaging this company in time with the help of these mysterious beautiful girls?