[CLOSED] Angelic BxB/BxG Otome (Artist Needed!)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EliteKilljoy
Projects: Crystal Dawn
itch: EliteKilljoy

[CLOSED] Angelic BxB/BxG Otome (Artist Needed!)

#1 Post by EliteKilljoy »

Angelic BxB/BxG Otome in Need of an Artist!
Hello, everyone! I'm very new to the LemmaSoft forums, but heard this was a great place to find artists for my upcoming project.

Project Overview

You play as a member of an angelic (not religious-angelic, just a different race of creature) being. There are two sub-races of these angels: the Luxi ("light" angels) and the Tenebris ("dark" angels). The Luxi and Tenebris are on the brink of a revolution because the Tenebris are viewed as inferior. Tenebris are forced into the outskirts of the kingdom, while Luxi are considered the upper class and can be found near the center.

The planet they inhabit is full of darkness and danger. Dark creatures roam the lands outside of each kingdom. In the palace there is a crystal that emits light and keeps away the creatures, but it only fully lights where the Luxi live (the slums are darker, but not in complete darkness). The crystal not only protect the angels from the dangers of the outside world, but also gifts them with clear water and bountiful crops. It keeps things alive and growing. The Luxi are magic users and are in charge of protecting/upkeeping the life-giving crystal. The Tenebris are the grunts, the first line of defense, and are considered dispensable by the Luxi.

The angels have a prophecy that the crystal will one day be broken, ending the world. What signals the start of the prophecy is the awakening of a great beast, one larger and more fierce than any the angels have seen before. It's coming.

NOTE: Though this is going to be a dating sim, I would like it to have quite a bit of plot, since I love plot-heavy sims in general.

Game Features
  • Eight dateable characters (two females, one androgynous, and five males) to choose from, each with their own interesting backstories.
  • A good and bad ending for each route.
  • One true route with the best possible outcome.
  • A very interesting plot and amazing characters.
Artist Information

What I am looking for is nine full-body, anime-style characters. I would like each one to have different basic expressions (happy, sad, angry, blushing, shocked, etc.) and that may include some differing body poses for certain characters (example: a stern character's angry expression may include his arms crossed). Overall, I know that it is quite a lot of work, but I think it will be so worth it.

I want this to be sort of medieval-looking, and in the style of Midnight Cinderella (I love that art so much). Click here for an example of Midnight Cinderella's art.

I have all of the character designs written down, but I will share them more privately if you have been accepted as the artist. Though I do have the characters designed, this will involve a lot of artistic freedom for you and tossing ideas off of each other, too.

I am considering having one or two CGI scenes for each character (if I decide two, it will be one for the good route and one for the bad route). We can discuss this together.

Work That's Been Done

So far, everything has just been planned out for this game. The entire main plot, characters, and character routes are completed ideas. I still need to write everything out, but I would prefer to have some art completed before I begin actually putting the game together, since I find it easier that way.

Payment

As of right now, we are looking for an artist who is willing to work for free.

However, I plan to create a Patreon and possibly a Kickstarter after this project has more content. Some of the money from Patreon and/or Kickstarter will be used to pay you completely for your work. I would like to set a predetermined cost of your services with you, and form a contract to ensure you are paid the amount we agree upon before you even begin the art for this project.

I'm Interested, Now What?

You should, of course, reply to this thread if you're interested (per LemmSoft's rules).

Please reply to this thread with a link to or photos from your portfolio.

If I like your art, I will ask you to contact me privately via my email.
Last edited by EliteKilljoy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Re: Angelic BxB/BxG Otome (Artist Needed!)

#2 Post by Lucky1443 »

Pmed!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#3 Post by Red-Baby »

Hey there.

Very much interested in this.
Here is a link to my portfolio, you can also check out my other social media from it.

https://withoutpenorpaperportfolio.weebly.com

EliteKilljoy
Projects: Crystal Dawn
itch: EliteKilljoy

#4 Post by EliteKilljoy »

PM'd you both! ^

nobutsuna
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence

Re: [CLOSED] Angelic BxB/BxG Otome (Artist Needed!)

#5 Post by nobutsuna »

Hi there Elite, I have sent you with a PM please check :)
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=23653
================================================================