Seeking a Team Manager [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Valhalla
Regular

Seeking a Team Manager [Closed]

#1 Post by Valhalla »

Synopsis
As a child, Kamilla was sold by her family to House Bathos, one of the courtesan houses within the Palace of Evain. Under the guidance of the head of the house, Lady Bathos, she was trained in all the artistic and social skills a courtesan is expected to wield. Now as one of the most successful palace courtesans, Kamilla lives her days peacefully.
But the king is dying and the lords and ladies are in an uproar. Rumour and scandal run rife within the palace walls, and the threat of war from neighbouring kingdoms has everyone on edge. Within House Bathos, however, trivial concerns seem much more prevalent, as the courtesans scramble to be the top-earners and pay their way to freedom.
And Kamilla has her own troubles, not only within her house, but also at the hands of the palace staff, and even from royalty.
(For more information please visit our project thread here)
Positions
Team Manager
I need someone to make sure everything is being completed in a timely manner and keeping everyone, including myself, on task. If this person is also willing to manage our social media that would be a real bonus.
They must meet the following criteria:
- Good time management skills
- Able to be in regular contact with me and the rest of the team.
- Ability to be firm but fair.
- No previous experience necessary
- Must be okay working on projects with 18+ topics and potential triggers.
This is all mostly because I work more then I'd like at my job and it makes keeping everything organised exhausting. I did have a partner in my studio previously who has left for personal reasons, so while this is primarily for Selfish, if someone is willing to stay on permanently that would be a really great.

Feel free to comment, Email valhalla.thewing@gmail.com or PM me if you have any questions.
Image Image Image