LF Artists, Sci-fi, 2d games, Hentai, 500-1500 $/EU

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
CrimsonCrow

LF Artists, Sci-fi, 2d games, Hentai, 500-1500 $/EU

#1 Post by CrimsonCrow »

Hi there,

Short Summary
We are a team of 3 creating a series of 2d-games, the games are meant for patreon and likewise sites,
the only thing we still need is an artist like you!

What to expect
The games are erotic in nature and will feature multiple heroines exploring multiple planets, environments and themes.
Because of the different themes you should expect mostly alternative hentai.
This includes: tentacles, monsters and rape.
You should not expect (too) extreme content like: scat, erotic-death, furries.

Skills needed
You don't have to be very experienced, drawings don't have to be extremely detailed, most sprites aren't too big and many styles are acceptable.
What we need though is some experience in drawing nudity, an open-minded personality and a little consistency in delivery.

How to apply
There are two ways of applying, you can either post a response below with some of your work and contact information, or you can mail to:
Crimson.Crow.Aurora @ gmail . com , we will always respond within 3 days on this email. After some selection you will receive more information and details.

Payment
Pay-per-sprite will apply for your and our safety, if you have no experience yet with sprites, don't worry!
Many payment methods are possible, including: paypal and bitcoin.

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

Re: LF Artists, Sci-fi, 2d games, Hentai, 500-1500 $/EU

#2 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~

Lenbasisky

#3 Post by Lenbasisky »