A Wish [Otome-ish game] - looking for partners (closed for now)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Tessith
Regular
Projects: Dire Love - eaten alive, In the shadow of the dragon (on hiatus)
Deviantart: Tessith
Soundcloud: Tessith

A Wish [Otome-ish game] - looking for partners (closed for now)

#1 Post by Tessith »

Hello there!
My name is Tessith. I have spent some time creating my current non-commercial project, yet the progress is now moving a biiiit slowly. Therefore I have decided to be productive and start a new project - and I hope to make it a commercial one. I would like to create an enjoyable, polished game worth spending some money; the final sum will depend on the outcome.
I will definitely be hiring people - I have also done it within my non-commercial project - yet in this case, I hope that some currency will return to me afterward, as I am but a student.

I think that's enough introduction, let’s get to the point~

What will be the game about?
A very basic explanation of the plot is this: The heroine buys a wish charm-jewel which transform her into a cat - she meets other animals (people) in her situation, and together they try to find out how to become humans again.
For more details and the list of main characters please see this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1car ... sp=sharing

What is the genre?
I would love to make it humorous and light-hearted - yet there is also a deeper meaning in the story. I would say there is a space for some romance, too. Comedy-Drama-Fantasy it is.

What do you have so far?
Music, the overall concept, a brief idea of a storyline and a rough outline.

What/who do you need?
I am looking for talented enthusiasts with reasonable prices, as my budget is rather limited.

(writer found, thank you!)

(artist found, thank you!)

In time, I will certainly need a CG artist, a programmer and (maybe ) Gui and logo artist. These aspects are a bit far away right now, though if you are interested, do let me know!

What about the payment?
I can provide some payment beforehand and if nothing else, a profit share can surely be arranged. It depends on your willingness and my current financial situation.

How can I contact you?
Please contact me with examples of your work via pm or email: tessith.da@gmail.com
I hope someone would find this concept interesting enough and join the team! Once the team is created, we can communicate via Discord.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Tessith
Last edited by Tessith on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pedes
Tumblr: p_the_wanderer

Re: A Wish [Otome-ish game] - looking for partners

#2 Post by Pedes »

Hmm not sure if this is the style you're looking for:
Pedesbreon_pikago_gnaw_s.png
Pedesbreon_pikago_badger_chibi_pile_s.png
pedesbreon_chibi_snuggle_s.png
But if so you can check out my thread (or contact me) to talk more :)
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=45174

(Also: I don't have my own (yet) but I love cats <3)