Looking For an Artist to Collaborate With - Cinta Berandang

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AlbertGevurah

Looking For an Artist to Collaborate With - Cinta Berandang

#1 Post by AlbertGevurah »

Hi, you can call me Albert, nice to meet you. I'm from Indonesia and now I've been working on this project for a while. I have an experience with programming and game engine like Unity and Ren'py and I've make several games before, though it's just a trial and error. This game is going to be my first commercial project and I've spent a lot of time and effort into it, and I need your help to make it a reality. I'm looking for an sprite/character artist to collaborate with and help me with the art aspect of the game.

About the Game
Cinta Berandang is a mix of Horor, Fantasy and Slice of Life. You will follow the story of Andi, an average highschool student. Suddenly, his life changed and turned upside down after he play a deadly ghost summoning game Jelangkung. After he play the game some thing unexpected happen.

The game is built in Unity engine and first will be released on Android. I use Unity because it was more flexible and more powerful than any other game engine. Aside that I need to pretty much create the entire visual novel mechanic from scratch, I'm happy with how the prototype turned out. As you already see that the game is focused on Andi and his power with magic and supernatural being, you will encounter a few apparition and ghost that you need to fight as the story progress. How? Well, I won't spoil it for you. The game is not focused on combat nor action, It's focused on the character story and dialogue. But even so, there will be thrilling and intense moment in between the story that will keep you engaged on the game. There will be branching stories and different ending on the game, as for the game will be consist of chapters and will get updated every 3-4 weeks with a few routes on every chapter. The game will be released on Android and will be first released in Indonesia, after that English and other translation will also follow. I also planning to port the game to other platform like PC and distribute it to other marketplace beside Playstore.

Most the game mechanic such as Dialogue, Background, Character, Animation, Branching choices are ready and now I only need to work on the creative aspect of the game such as building the scene, music and art work.

The Progress so far
Scripting and Writing - 100% (For chapter 1, the upcoming chapter is still on going)
Level/Scene Building - 10%
Music - 0%
Art/Sprites - 0%
Mechanic and Programming - 80%

How Could I Help?
Well, I hope you
-Serious about this project
-Can draw a good looking thigh up character with various expression and pose, there are boys and girls on the game
-Have enough spare time, I'm not expecting to you to work full time on this project. But make sure you can keep up with the development of the game since I work full time on it. I may look for more than one artist if we need it, [/u]
-There will be 4 main character and 2 supporting character on chapter one and there will be more character coming up as the story progress
-If you could draw and help with the background, Awesome. But if not I might do the background art, or if there's anyne
-I'm planning to put CG on the game, it's pretty simple and there's only 3 to 4 in chapter one but just to let you know
-Reliable, Communicative and passionate about your own work

Payment
I plan to release this project commercially and we will share the revenue fairly, as various other income like merch, Product sales, and other are also possible.

If you Interested and wanted to know more, You can contact me at
Discord : Albert Gevurah#6820
Please show some of your work and I will consider your application
The game in Unity engine
The game in Unity engine
The animation and character mechanic of the game
The animation and character mechanic of the game
One of the script for the game
One of the script for the game
The running game prototype
The running game prototype
You 're not an artist but still want to help? Don't be shy to contact me too, I would love to make friends and there's also other position that will be available in the future like Writer and Composer and I don't want you to miss it. Thank you for helping and have a nice day ^^
Last edited by AlbertGevurah on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Re: Looking For an Artist to Collaborate With - Cinta Berandang

#2 Post by Lucky1443 »

contacted!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

catgame21234
Regular
Completed: 1
Projects: Looking for a art job; Want some help? Join n we can talk https://discord.gg/fydp3Vj
Tumblr: catgame21234.tumblr.com

#3 Post by catgame21234 »

Sending discord request.
Oy! Just call me Catti.
An inspiring developer but mostly artist. You can see my artwork here. Want to get ahold of me? Click here so we can talk fast on discord.

muxidsq
IRC Nick: MuxidSQ
Tumblr: MuxidSQ
Deviantart: muxidSQ

#4 Post by muxidsq »

I ady added u in discord. I am interested in working with you as an artist :3

BreakingMachines
Regular
Projects: Alphateers, BabySteps
Deviantart: causticFish
itch: causticfish

#5 Post by BreakingMachines »

Messaged you. Tell me if you're interested.
ImageImage
Queer game designer, writer, and artist.

NEED ART? http://causticfish.wixsite.com/works

DizzyPlaza
Deviantart: dizzyplaza

#6 Post by DizzyPlaza »

Added you on discord