Seeking Yuri Writer(s) for Common Routes

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
aliciarune
Regular

Seeking Yuri Writer(s) for Common Routes

#1 Post by aliciarune »

Hi, my name is Alicia and currently I'm looking for a writer or writers to help me with my game project. Right now all my games as Yuri based, and slice of life. I need help with the common routes for them and someone to write them, as I myself will be doing character routes and the basic coding for the game. I have a few projects going on and so I'd like to work with someone long term. Like I said, I'm a writer myself, but I find common routes to be difficult and need someone to write it for me base on the outline I give them. I myself am the head of the project and I focus on making the scenes and writing the routes, and of course the coding part, so I have a lot I'm doing on my side as well. It would just be nice to have some help. I do of course have the art, but it's the writing I'm having a problem with.

I admit, I'm very looking for a certain someone when it comes to pairing up with a writer. I want someone friendly (of course) creative, good with English, and is okay bouncing ideas off each other. You also have to be someone who sticks with things and won't drop a project midway. If you're that type of person or who has a habit of not staying in contact, please to not apply. It would be good if you have examples of work and even worked on a visual novel before, but it is not required. But please don't worry, I'm open minded and easy to get along with. I'm just looking for someone who will become a part of Starry Sky Studios.

As for payment, currently all funds I've got are going to art assets, so at the moment I cannot pay. However I am willing to discuss payment later on and when we have more games out there. Like I said, Starry Sky Studios is doing a few number of games, so we have quite a variety. So please, if you're dedicated and want to see more Yuri games, please send me a message or email at aliciarune675@gmail.com. Hope to work with someone soon =)

uvcat

Re: Seeking Yuri Writer(s) for Common Routes

#2 Post by uvcat »

Hi Alicia! I don't know if you're still looking, but I sent you an email about this today. Just wanted to let you know to keep an eye out for it.

tellallsecrets
Tumblr: bxffysxmmers
itch: tellallsecrets

Re: Seeking Yuri Writer(s) for Common Routes

#3 Post by tellallsecrets »

Hi! Are you still looking for a writer? If you pass me your email or discord or tumblr, I can send you a message with some links :)