Need team members for a VN called Smash.TV (Name might change)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
dereckfrost9
Projects: Project September
Deviantart: dereckfrost9
Soundcloud: dereckfrost9

Need team members for a VN called Smash.TV (Name might change)

#1 Post by dereckfrost9 »

Summary
Welcome to Noxian, the most idillic country in the world, where everyone is happy and no-one would ever want to leave, even if they could!. Is okay, that doesn't sounds very nice, but worry not, everyone here is either an actor or a contestant in our brand new television show "Smash(dot)TV", one like the world has never seen before, and to ensure everyone will be the best contestant they can be, we have offered a prize that nobody can reject, it isn't money, it isn't power, is a wish, the ability to wish whatever you want, one wish, no limits to it, all you have to do is win, be the number one, stay on top of every other team... Oh... Yes.... You will need a team in order to participate, you don't have one? Oh.. Well... That might be an issue, but, you have plenty of time to find one, all you need are 3 other members... Or perhaps you'll like to join one of the existant teams? Is up to you
Story
The story revolves around all the teams and their members in this brand new TV show/Reality show. You are on your last day of school, right before the summer starts, and now you need to decide what to do with your life, maybe get a job? Maybe apply to college? Or maybe try luck in love? Or perhaps this tv show is your ticket to success, love and wealth? That is all to you. But be mindful, as you are not the only one trying to achieve that goal, and your actions will always affect others, and sometimes, do more harm than intended, or be bad even when that was the right thing to do. In this place, emotions matter a lot, and they will eventually guide you towards your goal
Positions Needed
Writer (Position filled)
Character and Background artists (sorta filled, feel free to apply)
Editor (Position fulfilled)
Payment
At the moment I cannot offer inmediate payment nor a salary or a fixed wage, yeah, sad, I know, but what I can offer is a rev-share from the potential earnings of the game, as well as free copy of the game when it is finished
Contact
You can reach me at samymayo02@gmail.com, feel free to reach out for any inquires, questions, doubts, suggestions, anything.
Updates
Updates will be posted here when there are any, and I hope there will be.
Oi Oi, is Me!