[Artist][Wanted] Lycan Echoes [Chapter 1 update for paid is out] F2p is out nothing new for yet.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hekete
Deviantart: Akura

[Artist][Wanted] Lycan Echoes [Chapter 1 update for paid is out] F2p is out nothing new for yet.

#1 Post by Hekete »

PAYMENT UPDATE!!! I CAN NOW PAY!!! = D my family has helped me fixed my paypall account =^-^= soon as i can make enough money that is
Been working on this since 2016 :3

ECCI

What is in the game currently. This may be changed.

Animated Battles! Sick of games that don't have this!
All battles including boss battles will be fully animated.
Reflected Water for now. May make mirrors, later on.
Full Mouse Support
Crafting system (basic for the moment)
Nudity (only sprites for now)

What will not be in the game ever.

Illegal Art! You know what they are so don't ask!

Story

You wake up on a strange planet without knowing where you are or how you got there. You cant remember anything not even who you are.

Whats worse your naked alone, trapped in a hellish prison and with no memory of you being a werewolf you must fight to serve in a hellish unknown planet.

Its hot and you must first find clothes and build a weapon from the surroundings and you are being hunted unknown to you by an unknown enemy. They hunt form the shadows.

Your only friend maybe your only hope to unlock who you are. But are you welling to accept the concenquances of knowing.

The final game will be free.

Donations are not needed but welcomed! The money will be used to hire an artist to do my busts for the main characters and possibly character sheets if i get enough.

Thank you for looking!

I will update this with new versions once they come out. Usually in a day at most a week unless its a bad bug. In which that would be a day.

For patrons, should be given out at the first of each month. wait a month then it will be released to the public for free. Patron updates are given for free for those that paid for that month.

Screen Shots

Please check my Discord as I have Screen Shots posted on my discord channels for both paid and none paid versions.

Please join our discord channel, it is encouraged as money is being made. I want to hear for you.

Check it at our Patreon page!
https://www.patreon.com/Hekete
Last edited by Hekete on Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.

singinglark

Re: [Artist][Wanted] Yuko [Working first chapter for paid only till next month] Working Version for F2P is out.

#2 Post by singinglark »

Hi! Could you pm or reply your discord account so I can send you examples of my work there? Thank you!

Hekete
Deviantart: Akura

Re: [Artist][Wanted] Yuko [Working first chapter for paid only till next month] Working Version for F2P is out.

#3 Post by Hekete »

Payment has been fixed just need to make enough money to hire someone