[$,18+] Hiring Spine Animator for Erotic Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Deuces

[$,18+] Hiring Spine Animator for Erotic Game

#1 Post by Deuces »

*Link to graphic 18+ site is present in post, if anyone takes offense or I've violated site rules, please notify me so I can edit Asap. Also, Mods have permission to edit post to fit site rules.*

I am currently seeking a 2D artist and an animator to assist in dev for Unity project. All work must be done in Esoteric Software's Spine for Dialogue and Victory Screenshots. The dialogue will play out similar to a visual novel; but the characters will be animated instead of stills. When a level is complete, a sex scene between the male hero and target will be triggered. In total I'll need 8 characters (1 male lead and 7 females). Ideally, a single person would be in charge of character design and animation, as that would complicate things less, however I'm willing to wiggle through with two people if they both show promise.

I am reluctant to share too many details prematurely on the thread, but the style will suit a modernized fantasy anime/hentai aesthetic set in a classical-era utopia. The animations will resemble cutout layered sex scenes similar to this x-rated game . Do not be intimidated by the skill level they operate on, I'm well aware of the limitations of small, independent development, however I just ask that you observe how that work can be achieved though the likes of Spine software.

If you feel up to the challenge, send me a PM right away and we'll discuss project details. I am willing to negotiate paying for a Copy of Spine Professional if you are serious about the job.