RenPy helper/coder (beginners are welcome!)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Moonspeck
Regular
Projects: Sentimental Trickster, new BL fantasy dating sim
Organization: Lovenuts
itch: lazuli

RenPy helper/coder (beginners are welcome!)

#1 Post by Moonspeck »

Hello everyone :)

I'm looking for someone to paste the finished dialogue and description lines into Renpy, together with sprite (character) expressions. I'm looking for someone with a lot of time on their hands, or simply a person who is just starting out in Renpy and wants to practice. I can't offer any payment at this point, but you'll be compensated once the game comes out. The game's title is Sentimental Trickster, it is quite long and it has BL content. If you wish to apply or have any questions, write me a private message! Or answer in this thread, since the Lemmasoft forums welcome public discussion - Taleweaver

Veteran
Completed: Dungeons and Don't Do It, Wake Up
Projects: Lethe
IRC Nick: Pacermist

Re: RenPy helper/coder (beginners are welcome!)

#2 Post by 78909087 »

I've sent you a PM :)
I saw Sentimental Trickster in the Yaoi Jam last year, glad to see it's still going.
I am not friends with the sun.

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

#3 Post by Saltome »

Hmm? Sounds like you just need some text formatted from ormal-text-form-it's-in to renpy-compliant-form. Why not just write a conversion script? *cough* I can probably do that* cough* Might still require fixing up, afterwards. But if the game structure allows it, it should reduce the required time substantially.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start

jacquerjaques
Regular
Projects: Reimei No Gakuen
Organization: Night Owl Games
Deviantart: JacquerJack

#4 Post by jacquerjaques »

Hi! pm me i got a lot of free time. I can help you out if i can!
Thanks

TotemPollings

#5 Post by TotemPollings »

Pm me if you still need people, I'm sure I can get it done quickly