We need an artist for our game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
lunarpumpkin

We need an artist for our game

#1 Post by lunarpumpkin »

Hello everyone, We are working on a NSFW game and been at it for a while but we haven't been able to find a dedicated artist through direct communication so i will try a new approach by recruiting publicly.

The game is a top down Pokemon style survival adventure puzzle hentai game in a laboratory setting with a bunch of monster clones with super powers.

the art style we are looking for is simplified , cartoonish but with high emphasis on depth and mass and softness, cell shaded thick lines

the work is paid of course tho this is our first project and we are in early dev so the pay is not extra ordinary, i am aware that a lot of people seek for people to do their work for free and then just end up scraping the project because they had no idea what they where doing and i can assure you despite it being my first personal project i have worked on projects before such as guitar hero , transformers and ninja turtles, i know how to make a pipeline , being realistic and how to plan ahead of time, i have managed to gather some extra money to pay for a website upgrade which will be live int he next week or the next month. and the project will be heavily community oriented, it is a medium project made by a small team and we are looking to start with a small demo sample and update it every now and then with new content until all clones have been implemented and their scenes finished.

You can contact me on discord at QUAKEMAN00#0001

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: We need an artist for our game

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

the Lemmasoft forums are meant to promote story-based games and visual novels. As of yet, your project doesn't sound as if it is either.

What makes your game a valid topic for this community?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

nobutsuna
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence

Re: We need an artist for our game

#3 Post by nobutsuna »

hi there, i have sent over with a discord friend request :)
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=23653
================================================================