[Open]Dubbing for serious project [Japanese]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
zabuzaeldemonio
Regular
Projects: Call Me

[Open]Dubbing for serious project [Japanese]

#1 Post by zabuzaeldemonio »

Hello everybody,

Before entering the subject, I would like to briefly explain the project that I have in mind.

I'm currently doing a visual novel alone, "Call Me" is his name.
That means that programming, history and drawing are done by me (except for the soundtrack and the scenarios that were obtained through the use of free licenses)

The genre that tackles my game is basically typical, love and suspense, however I like to add several very specific genres in my games.

So you could say that the game not only has a specific genre, since I like that the game has many MANY decisions (without going any further my last game had 50 finals and in this I want to have even more.)

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for voice doublers, so you must know to read Kanji, and speak Japenese.

Since it is a serious project, I would be willing to pay for your services (of course, people who want to do it for free is welcome), however the payment would not be given until after the funding that I have planned (kickstarter) has been completed.

What kind of voice am I looking for?

Mainly 5 female voices:

1- Tsundere type, arrogant and with a foreign touch. (Not available)
2- Energetic, extroverted and rare. (Not available)
3- Of few words, sportsman and direct.
4- Loli, happy, and something shameful
5- Calm and soft (Sister of the protagonist)

Secondary characters

1- Funny, direct and athlete (high school boy)
2- Extrovert and crazy (high school boy)
3- Mature and gentle (nurse)
4- Adult with a young voice (teacher)
5- Disinterested, and exotic (superior entity)
6- Protector and firm (brother of protagonist)
7- Direct and intimidating (mother of protagonist)
8- Thug with calm tone (street boy)
9- Juvenile but mature at the same time (Father of the protagonist)
10- Soft and serene (Mother of the protagonist)
11-Voice of small child (small brother of protagonist)

I'm sorry I can not express better the type of voice I'm looking for, but it's the first time I'm looking for benders

For this reason and without further delay, if you want to participate in this huge project that I have in progress, do not hesitate to contact me either through my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/srRproyectos/?ref=bookmarks or email racademygame@gmail.com
Last edited by zabuzaeldemonio on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
My personal Project:

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Re: [Open]Dubbing for serious project [English and Japanese]

#2 Post by Saltome »

I would recommend picking up a proofreader too.
Your English is pretty good, but in your post you've made a couple questionable word choices.
And if you need help with programming, feel free to hit me up.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start

CherriKat
Deviantart: CherriKat
Soundcloud: CherriKat

#3 Post by CherriKat »

Hello! I dont know if you'd be okay with an only english VA but I can pull off some of the pitches that youre looking for. My soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/cherrikat I can do sample lines if needed ^ ^ feel free to PM or contact me via cherrikatarts@gmail.com ~

zabuzaeldemonio
Regular
Projects: Call Me

#4 Post by zabuzaeldemonio »

I know that my English is not perfect, so I will also pay someone who already knows English much more than me.
My personal Project: