Looking for artist/composer for yuri visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
OdicHastings

Looking for artist/composer for yuri visual novel

#1 Post by OdicHastings »

Hello, I'm Hastings, and I'm a writer that has been working on a visual novel in Ren'py for a few months now. I've been interested in trying to form a team that could produce a visual novel, but I don't have the money to hire anyone outright. So, I started writing without any assets, in the hopes of recruiting talented individuals with only the promise of giving royalties on release, something that I do understand is a hard sell.

The game has a very rough build located here: https://gamejolt.com/games/theWorsthunter/360480

This is a yuri title, with two possible love interests. There are choices in the game, but it is a fairly lightweight project. This is my first visual novel, so despite working on other forms of interactive fiction, I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew. The story follows a young woman who is a member of a vampire hunting family. The setting is modern, but their work is secret. As time passes, the protagonist develops connections to the targets she is supposed to be hunting, leading to conflict within her own family and their allies.

I'm looking for an artist and a composer to complete this project with. If this sounds like a project you're willing to take a chance with your time on, I'd love to hear from you.

thank you so much for your time.
Last edited by OdicHastings on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

Re: Looking for artist/composer for yuri visual novel

#2 Post by alberte »

Pm sent! :)

Esteban_M
Projects: Forests of Augusta, Project Isolation
Soundcloud: estebanmercadomusic

Re: Looking for artist/composer for yuri visual novel

#3 Post by Esteban_M »