[CLOSED] Looking for a CG ARTIST - 1st Degree 18+

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Parival
Regular
Projects: 1st Degree
Organization: Parival, LLC
Tumblr: ParivalGames
itch: parival

[CLOSED] Looking for a CG ARTIST - 1st Degree 18+

#1 Post by Parival »

HIRING A CG ARTIST

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING.
1st Degree is a r18+ yaoi/BxB visual novel. We have been in production for a little over a year and have had a successful Kickstarter.
Lemma Post: Click Here.
Kickstarter: Click Here.
It ain't a lie when I say I'm busy. This semester, I'm at school every weekday from 8am-6:30pm, 10am-6:30pm, etc. When I get home, I have to balance writing and homework and it's a lot of work! I'm a little afraid for the future if this is how my schedule will be next semester as well so I'm thinking about hiring a CG artist. I'm not 100% sure yet, but it would definitely speed up the process for the game's release.

Right now, we're looking at over 40+ CGs so obviously the price will have to be fair for both the artist and myself. That's why it was convenient when I was set on doing CGs since I wasn't going to pay myself for them. But I know my limits. Therefore, if there is an artist who can replicate something similar to my style at a decent price, then I may hire them.

Requirements:
-18 Years or older
-Style must be similar to sprite style
-Have a flexible schedule
-Reliable and available on short notice
-Can meet deadlines
-Understand anatomy
-Can take critiques/direction
-Operate on a FIXED price (hidden rates will immediately cause you to be released from service)
-Images must be HD (450-650 dpi/ppi)
-Allow the purchased art to be used for commercial purposes including but not limited to merchandise and use in-game
-Cannot resell the images/products once created for Parival, LLC

Needed:
-40-60+ CGs
-Sex Scenes--BxB
-Date Scenes
-Murder/Gore/Killing Scenes
-All CGs will need an animal ears/tail variation and a magical boy variation
-Etc. (More information throughout)

Preferences:
-Cell/hard shaded (some soft shading acceptable)
-Flowing poses rather than stiff
-Able to draw backgrounds in the CGs
-Able to draw different body types
-Have experience with BxB (r18+ especially)
-Able to draw NSFW

What to Send us:
-Portfolio with your most recent work (must have fully lined and colored samples)
-FULL LIST OF PRICES AND ANY PRICE ADDITIONS
-Hours of availability
-Commission page if you have it
-Any previous commercially released work
-Experience with BxB
-BxB samples
-(OPTIONAL) Sketch of Rei and another character in an r18+ scenario

For payment, we may have to work in batches and some might have to be paid for after the game is released. We did not receive enough from the Kickstarter to offer over $50-$100 for each CG, so if your prices are over that, we can talk and work payment out if the team likes your style.

PAYMENT CAN BE NEGOTIATED AND WILL BE CONDUCTED USING PAYPAL

Again, this position MAY OR MAY NOT be open. If there is a style that I love and think would better the game, then I'd be more than happy to hire someone for that position. It would take a lot of stress off of me and let me work on the sprites and script in my own time instead of trying to push myself. We shall see though! Top priority is quality!

--

If you're interested, please contact us through one of the following methods:
-Send an email at parivalgames@gmail.com
-PM me on Lemma
-PM me on Discord: Paradise#2465