[CLOSED] Caf-A.I. - Yuri writer needed!! <3 Full creative freedom!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chocolatie

[CLOSED] Caf-A.I. - Yuri writer needed!! <3 Full creative freedom!

#1 Post by Chocolatie »

Hey guys! I'm just an artist/programmer looking for a writer for a project I want to start up! I call it Caf-A.I., about a cafe where all the waitresses are artificially intelligent androids! I have written down a beginning paragraph for the story, but it.. really needs some help, I'm not a great writer, unfortunately. If you're interested in my project idea, I can send you what I've written so far, just send me a message! I'm hoping to communicate through Skype or Discord afterwards.

Here's a basic plot synopsis that I'm hoping someone will rewrite to sound better:

Caf-A.I. Years of innovation in the art of artificial intelligence, all leading to something nobody ever expected; A coffee shop run by female androids. The world's leading technology making drinks, taking orders, and serving guests, it's all part of the Caf-A.I. experience. The genius creator of this cafe has enlisted his daughter to take over and manage his business, including the task of forming bonds with the androids, but to make matters worse she’s completely clueless. Can she lead the business to a success while also balancing her job with her relationships? You get to decide her fate!

The length of the VN will depend on the writer, and I give you full freedom when it comes to the writing! I'm also going to be looking for a musician later on in the process, once the script is nearing completion.

Now for prices, I'm going to be doing a profit share for this project! These are the rates I'm planning on using:
Writer: 40%
Me: 30%
Musician: 30%

I'm really new to making visual novels, but I've practiced on some in the past and it's been really fun for me, I have a lot of fun with programming so many things are possible! ;w; Here's a sample of art I've done in order from newest to oldest as a sample of what the VN's style might look like! : https://sta.sh/21xh2l9vmcrg?edit=1 (Yes the character's in the VN will be fully animated! Please click on the gif in my list if you want to see what that looks like <3)

NOTE: Also! If you don't like my story idea or want to make any changes, you can even come up with your own story and I'll happily program/draw for it! I just really need someone to work with and anything goes!

Message me if you have any questions~!
Thank you so much for reading, have a great day!!!
Last edited by Chocolatie on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nerupuff
Veteran

Re: [OPEN] Caf-A.I. - Yuri writer needed!! <3 Full creative freedom!

#2 Post by nerupuff »

Hello there! I sent you a message~ I hope you get to see it. I'd love to write for this concept! ^^
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Chocolatie

Re: [OPEN] Caf-A.I. - Yuri writer needed!! <3 Full creative freedom!

#3 Post by Chocolatie »

nerupuff wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:20 am Hello there! I sent you a message~ I hope you get to see it. I'd love to write for this concept! ^^
Thank you so much Neru I'm so excited to work with you! ;w;

9-Chan
Projects: Working on a Yuri VN, need an Artist and Co-programmer

Re: [CLOSED] Caf-A.I. - Yuri writer needed!! <3 Full creative freedom!

#4 Post by 9-Chan »

The offer might be closed but I want to say I really like your art! If i'd been a few days earlier, I'd have loved to work with you.
"You can try something new or you can do nothing. Either way something will probably crash or a computer will spontaneously combust." - 9-Chan 2017