Time Travel Renpy Adventure Game looking for Partners (Artist, Programmer, +)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
omniwang

Time Travel Renpy Adventure Game looking for Partners (Artist, Programmer, +)

#1 Post by omniwang »

Hi! I've made a few visual novels in the past and am making my first adult game, so I created a new account for this. I'm looking for help with the art and programming.

I just put out a demo and promoted it a bit on F95 to see if I can get help with it and Patreon funding to give it an art and programming budget. This game will be a long project. Three episodes with a main plotline for each and an alternate path, then optional choices throughout. This will have 2D art, CG art, and everything in between. Imagine The Amazing World of Gumball or Who Framed Roger Rabbit. If you're a programmer, a 2D/3D/claymation artist, Flash/SFM/Blender animator, promoter or anything that could make this bigger, I want to hear from you. I most specifically need 2D artists to redo inking and to create new content, Blender creators to make new characters and modify/rig existing models, and programmers to take the workload off of me so I can mainly work on the plot. Initial work may be unpaid or per creation depending on need and response. Future work will hopefully be funded by Patreon backing. Come into this telling me exactly what you can do and what payment you expect. If I can afford you immediately I'll bring you in. If I can't, I need to know what budget I'm looking at before I bring you in.

Note: Project may include kinks that you are not comfortable with. This is a largely vanilla hentai game, but I remind you of that to ensure you're participating on your own knowledge.

Demo here:
https://mega.nz/#!DbA1wCKQ!m9esYWvT0tZN ... YQF9KC1km4

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Re: Time Travel Renpy Adventure Game looking for Partners (Artist, Programmer, +)

#2 Post by Saltome »

Heh, I like your spunk.
Well, I'm a programmer. I should be able to handle your renpy needs.
I would expect compensation around 10 eur/day,
But I don't mind doing a bit of pro bono work.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start

Pind-a
Tumblr: pind-a
Deviantart: pind-a

Re: Time Travel Renpy Adventure Game looking for Partners (Artist, Programmer, +)

#3 Post by Pind-a »

Last edited by Pind-a on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

l1997

#4 Post by l1997 »

Are you also looking for a writer? I primarily write psychological thrillers.