Looking for an intermediate or advanced renpy programmer.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LiveTurkey
Regular

Looking for an intermediate or advanced renpy programmer.

#1 Post by LiveTurkey »

I am currently making a cool (at least it's cool in my opinion) adult point and click adventure game built in renpy. It will have things like inventory systems, quests, stats, mini-games, etc. It's going to be like Summertime Saga if you have ever played that.

I am a programmer myself and have a built a foundation for the game already. I am looking for someone to help me with all the coding and building of the game.

I know a bit about renpy but only the basics-ish, I need someone to help me put the more challenging parts together.

I do have discord, if you have that. I find it much easier to talk there. Please send me your discord name and I will add you.

I can also send you some story/art elements so you can see if this is the type of game you are interested in.

l1997

Re: Looking for an intermediate or advanced renpy programmer.

#2 Post by l1997 »

What exactly do challenging parts entail? It would be much better if you could include that in your post and the required mechanics.

LiveTurkey
Regular

#3 Post by LiveTurkey »

Like I mentioned in my post, the challenging parts would be the " things like inventory systems, quests, stats, mini-games"

GZone
Projects: Amity Park
Tumblr: g-zone
Deviantart: GZone-art

#4 Post by GZone »

Hey, I am currently making my own Summertime Saga like game. Maybe I could help.
DM me on GZone#3389