Looking for a writing partner (Supernatural murder mystery)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Galxy Games
Organization: Galxy Studios
Deviantart: GalxyStudios

Looking for a writing partner (Supernatural murder mystery)

#1 Post by Galxy Games »

Hey I need someone or multiple people to help bounce ideas off and help write my visual novel. If you want to share it equally then you'll get 50% of the profits from the game, but if you only want to do a few scenes it'll be about 25%. Please let me know ahead of time which one you'd like to do. Though I'll still have the final say in what goes in the finished game, so just keep in mind I might sometimes make edits (I'll make sure to tell you/explain why).

Anyway, I'm sure you'd like to know what it is before you sign up. Alma Vaire and her childhood friend Riley begin a magic club, so Alma can find people who have the potential to use real magick. Alma has the ability to see auras and ghosts (since in this world ghosts are auras left behind). Riley has minor healing powers, and she's also a bit stronger than a normal person (though not super strength). She really loves healing magic because it feels a little like she's learning about herself. She's the head of the track team. By putting on a show at the club fair at school they convince three people to join: Jasper, Gareth, and Vincent. Jasper can see into the future. He can only use it on purpose when channeling it through tarot cards or a crystal ball, but he does get forceful visions sometimes. Gareth excels at elemental magic (particularly fire which he can control with zero to little thought). His dead grandmother actually follows him around as a ghost and is honestly the funniest character in the whole story. Vincent is great at making potions and ritual based magic. His family was even part of an order of wizards/witches. He's also on the autism spectrum. It's not long after forming the club though that they start to see demonic symbols graffitied throughout the school. It's their job to find out what's going on before it gets any worse or someone gets hurt. (Not a spoiler because its literally part of the genre but it doesn't go too well)

I already have the outline done, and I'm a little bit through the prologuey bit. I also have some of the character bios/sheets done and finished programming the main mechanic already.

If you want to help out just let me know how much you want to help (as in 50/50 or just a few scenes), and give a sample of your writing. Here's some art to show you a bit it about it.

(left to right: Alma, Riley, Jasper, Gareth and Vincent in his old outfit)

OroslanFirsov

Re: Looking for a writing partner (Supernatural murder mystery)

#2 Post by OroslanFirsov »

Good evening! I am ready to help in your business if you still need help writing. I have experience describing characters and different worlds. We can discuss the details and I will familiarize you with my portfolio, If it will actuality for you.