[No longer accepting applications]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Eirrir
Regular
Projects: Operation: Future Domination
Tumblr: Eirrir
itch: eirrir

[No longer accepting applications]

#1 Post by Eirrir »

Hello everyone! After a recent change in art direction, Operation: Future Domination is looking for available character artists who can tweak their style to complement the game's stylistic background art. Here is an example of a typical background for the game:

I'm looking for a character artist who is willing to draw sprites and CGs with black outline, black shading, and flat coloring
(coloring and shading similar to this.) This is a long-term position, so please take into serious consideration that you will be working with me for a few months! Also, the game is an otome game set in the summer time, which means the character artist will have to be very comfortable with drawing nice-looking guys as well as with drawing casual, summer clothing.

If you are interested in being the character artist for this project, please respond to this thread or contact eirrir009[at]gmail.com with a link to your art portfolio, your prices, and any questions you might have. Thank you for your interest!
Last edited by Eirrir on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AyraIsaac
Regular
Deviantart: ayraisaac

Re: Operation: Future Domination LF Character Artist!

#2 Post by AyraIsaac »

Hello there! I'm interested in working in your project as a sprite/character artist. Here's the link to my portfolio-->viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42275
There you can see a few examples of my work, but you can check my Fiverr gigs for more samples-->https://www.fiverr.com/celiadelahaye

And here are my rates as of now:

Sprite Packages:
They all include an outfit, pose and 4 expressions of your choice:
Full body sprite $35
Half-body sprite $25
Bust sprite $10

Additional prices
$5 Additional expression
$10 Additional outfit (price subject to complexity)
$10 Additional pose
$30 Commercial use

All prices can be discussed. I'm very flexible in that regard!

I believe I can adapt my style to what you're looking for. I'm also very comfortable with drawing guys. I offer to do one or two sketches for free, for you to see whether you're satisfied with my art-style ;)

Pm me back please! Thank you!
Working as a SP<->EN translator for two projects:
Tomboys Need Love Too - by Zetsubou
The Divine Speaker - by Two and a Half Studios
-----
Tenemos un grupo de Discord para los hispanohablantes, sean bienvenidos! -->https://discord.gg/GBf3Njf

kirlySenpai
Regular
Deviantart: lakirly
itch: lakirly

Re: Operation: Future Domination LF Character Artist!

#3 Post by kirlySenpai »

I sent them a message!