[Closed] Co-Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chanda
Regular
Projects: Aella of Athens (WIP)
Organization: Visual Butterfly
Deviantart: spowers161
itch: visualbutterfly

[Closed] Co-Writer

#1 Post by Chanda »

Kibou Games is currently looking for a co-writer to help write out Keventry's arc for Devil's Markings. Devil's Markings is about the Heroine who wakes up in a new era, finding herself accepted into an all Ingad school. Ingads have evolved more thoroughly and the Princess is considered an Akeen for her ears even though she is the true Ingad. Struggling through the first CO-ED school, can she survive her bullies and tormentors while also trying to convince Ingads of co-existence? This is the basic plot.

More info about Keventry and what I want in his arc will be thoroughly discussed. I also need someone to look over Prestonal's chapters summary. Please pm me if you'd like to become a co-writer!
Last edited by Chanda on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beetlejuice92

Re: [Open] Co-Writer

#2 Post by Beetlejuice92 »

There aren't a lot of details given in this post. How much has been developed so far? Can you provide any sample images? How's the funding going to work? What are you offering in terms of payment for a co-writer? Other than a basic premise of the story, there's still a lot of vaguery.

Chanda
Regular
Projects: Aella of Athens (WIP)
Organization: Visual Butterfly
Deviantart: spowers161
itch: visualbutterfly

Re: [Open] Co-Writer

#3 Post by Chanda »

Beetlejuice92 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:22 am There aren't a lot of details given in this post. How much has been developed so far? Can you provide any sample images? How's the funding going to work? What are you offering in terms of payment for a co-writer? Other than a basic premise of the story, there's still a lot of vaguery.
Not much has been developed so far in terms of writing. In terms of bgs and character art, that is a little more developed. Funding is through paypal and maybe a kickstarter will be created. Check out this post for sample work: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=53108&p=501885#p501881 In terms of offering, I am offering a permanent position in my team, but also some money. The position is 17 chapters long. You'd only need to write 275 words per chapter. That forum url is to the prequel. All the assets are the same for both games. What I’m offering depends on how well the co-writer does. I’ve had co-writers slack off on me.