[Closed][VN] Looking for an artist for a VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night
Projects: Spiral of Depravity, When Darkness Lingers, Hearts on Canvas
Organization: Tsukiakari Studios
itch: kyoki-chiho
Discord: Kyoki Chiho#6586

[Closed][VN] Looking for an artist for a VN

#1 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

I'm currently working on a very developed VN. Both the script and the code are almost final. The music will also soon be finished.
However, this VN has no art whatsoever. That's why I need you, artists.

Requirements
  • To be able to draw both CGs and character sprites (photo editing is a nice plus)
  • Be willing to draw nudes (this is only for one scene and without weird content)
  • Be willing to draw violence (such as open wounds and scars, but nothing extreme)
  • To have a style similar to the files you will find attached
  • To be willing to work for a "long" time (for about 6 months)
  • To be responsible and diligent (if for any reason you can't keep working in the project tell me instead of magically disappearing)
Payment

I would like to do a Kickstarter campaign when I finish the project.
If for any reason the campaign doesn't succeed, I'll pay you with my own money.
Don't worry, you won't starve. I'll make sure of it.
However, I'll pay per piece done, not for hour worked.

Deadline

The project should be finished before the end of September, so you will have around 7 months to finish the job.
I believe it's more than enough.

Conditions

All the art you make for the project will belong to the project and not you, that is to say, if you drop out, we will still be able to use your artwork.
You can't forbid us from using it. However, the authorship will always be yours and you will be properly credited.

Contact

If you are interested, please send me an email to kyokichiho@gmail.com with your portfolio attached.
I'll answer you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Attachments
dress01[revised02].jpg
Example.png
expressions[gaiane] 2 .jpg
Last edited by Kyoki Chiho on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allyssinian
Tumblr: allyssinian
Deviantart: allyssinian

Re: [OPEN][VN] Looking for an artist for a VN

#2 Post by allyssinian »

Just sent an email! :)