In need of a Daz3D Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Valhalla Ent

In need of a Daz3D Artist

#1 Post by Valhalla Ent »

Writer and programmer looking for a Daz3D artist to work on a NSFW visual novel. We can discuss further details via PMs. Thanks!

Mortze
Deviantart: Mortze

Re: In need of a Daz3D Artist

#2 Post by Mortze »

Hello,
I might be coincidently a DAZ3D artist who is looking for a writter/programmer to keep making games.
I've made a total of 7 full games already with my previous partner and am looking to do more. My patreon page is https://www.patreon.com/tora/
The links for the games are on the first page for you to check on my art style. I'd advise you to check on the later games first to get a view of my current proficiency. In the first games I was learning.
Cheer,

Mortze