[CLOSED] Fairy X Imposter [GxB/GxG] Sprite/CG Artist Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Pandamonium Game
Projects: Fairy X Imposter
Tumblr: pandamonium-game

[CLOSED] Fairy X Imposter [GxB/GxG] Sprite/CG Artist Needed

#1 Post by Pandamonium Game »

Thank you to everyone who applied! We were able to find our new character artist.

I still hope you all will follow our progress on our tumblr page and look forward to our demo's release! ^^

Thank you again!

Eleanor M.
Founder and Creative Director of Pandamonium Game
Last edited by Pandamonium Game on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gery
Regular

Re: Fairy X Imposter [GxB/GxG] Sprite/CG Artist Needed

#2 Post by Gery »

Hello!
Just here to say that I'm rather loving the whole concept of this game and I really hope you find the right people to finish it! :) I'll be following your progress and I feel kind of sad that you're looking for a new artist - the work you've done with the sprites and backgrounds is truly impressive!