Looking for disney style character artist [Adult][Princess trainer: Jasmine]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

Looking for disney style character artist [Adult][Princess trainer: Jasmine]

#1 Post by Kia »

We (Studio Danza) are Hiring Character artist(s) for our "Princess Trainer: Jasmine" game (An adult game)

About our team:
You've probably never heard of "Studio Danza", but you might have seen me on this forum, goofing around and getting things wrong. Recently me and my business partner decided to dive in and make a series of point and click games starring Disney princesses and this is the name we've chosen for our growing team.

About our game:
The first game features Princess Jasmine but the game itself is about Jafar and the relatively unknown fish vendor from the bazaar (market place) exacting revenge on Aladdin and Jasmine. We are trying to keep the story short and rely on the gameplay to keep the player engaged.
Since the story and characters are famous and we have a demo you can check for the story, I'll keep this part short. But keep in mind that no matter what my partner says, this is not a sequel of Akabur's princess trainer. It's a different game with a different story and a similar name, but much better.

Filled Positions:
  • GUI designer
  • Programmer
  • Animator
  • Sound design
  • Advertising and web
Open positions:
  • Storyboard Artist
    We need fast sketches (storyboard style) to use as placeholders
  • Character artist(s) (Line art only at this stage, due to the budget limit)
    Before applying, please check this guide and see if you can draw the style and follow all of the instructions.
    We need around 50 drawings for the starting round.
  • Background artist(s) (is open now)
    Before applying please read the character artist guide first then this guide for the background artist.
  • Icon designer (items and skills) (is open now)
  • Script Writer(s) (too early, will open later)
    The job consist of mostly going through the script, fixing the grammar and insert text tags. There might be some writing necessary.
  • Voice actors (too early, will open later)
  • Musician (too early, will open later)
The payment
We have an initial budget to pay for the art and hopefully by the time we run out, the games patreon page will gain enough momentum to carry it's developer costs. The prices will be negotiated.
We can pay through paypal or cryptocurrencies whichever you choose and usually after each piece of art is delivered.

Like I mentioned we have a very very early demo you can download for free in this patreon post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/26949377
And check the rest of our patreon for more free posts on this project.

To apply, either leave a comment here, send a private message or you can contact me on skype "Kiaazad"
We do have a discord server, although the discord software messes with my computer, therefore, I usually keep it closed and check it every few days until more people join.
Last edited by Kia on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

Re: Looking for disney style character artist [Adult][Princess trainer: Jasmine]

#2 Post by LeeThien »

I sent you a message in Discord. Check it please!
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Looking for disney style character artist [Adult][Princess trainer: Jasmine]

#3 Post by Kia »

Update, we have our first artist onboard and we're in process of fitting his style to the game.

Alongside the paid roles, we have some minor roles you can take and do for free.
if you don't have drawing skills, yet you want to contribute to this project. we have work for you to do. there would be no money involved and all you'll get is a mention in the credits.

Icon artists:
we might be able to pay for this one later on, but at the moment, all of our budget goes to the art. you will be in charge of icons for the items, spells, skills, buffs, achievements and anything else with an icon.

Items, spells, skills, buffs and achievements creator:
we will have many items and (other things mentioned), in the game that need a small package of information. like a name, a description, effects and value. Your job would be thinking of those and writing them into the game.

Side characters creator:
We also have many side characters that need a name, a place, a list of items they carry or sell and other information about them.

Enemy creator:
Since it is possible to fight every character, side character or unit in the game, this one would be the same as side character creator with the difference that the focus would be on the unit's levels, skills and fighting style.

Other:
There's other places that need attention like adjusting the minigames, writing the book items content and writing the smaller events in the game.

Even if none of those interests you, you can join our discord server, for the times we need players opinion on something.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Kia »

The character artist position is open now
The background artist position is open now
The icon (items and skills) designer position is open now

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Kia »

A new position opened:
We need a storyboard artist for fast sketches we can use as placeholders. something similar to these in style:
Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-06.jpg
Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-12.jpg
Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-27.jpg
Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-29.jpg