[UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
YOSHINONdev
Projects: "STARS DAWN"
Organization: Red Morning Team

[UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#1 Post by YOSHINONdev »

Greetings Everyone :D.

My name is Samuel and I'm the leader of the "Red Morning Team", a new dev team that started recently the creation of our project called "STARS DAWN".

-PLOT-

"STARS DAWN" is a sci-fi dating simulator, set in a post apocalyctic world were the humans were nearly eradicated from Earth because the planet was invaded by some bloodthirsty creature called "Enigmas" in 2012. Ten years after, Akaiasa Ren (the main protagonist), a japanese student at his last year of university, encounters a mysterious girl with a scythe that after having saved him from the Enigmas that were invading the city where he lives... She tries to kill him for some kind of strange reason. After he escaped the mad girl, Ren founds out that the girl was a "Vega": an half human and half Enigma girl with tremendous superpowers that fights other girls of the same kind to the death in order to be crowned as the "Queen". The Vegas are also the only hope of humanity to survive the battle with the Enigmas, and Ren is the only boy that can resist the radiations that Vegas emits. In a few words, the task to calm down and to convince the Vegas to pass to humanity side is now in the boy's hands. How Ren can do that?....Well, obviously DATING them!

-THE TEAM-
The team is formed right now by 7 members. STARS DAWN is the first commercial project that we want to do, but each one of us already has some past experience from other projects were we worked with other people. At the moment, in the team are present:
-1 Musician
-1 Musician and Videomaker
-1 Writer, Graphic Designer and Team Leader/Manager.
-2 Artist
-1 Co-Writer
-1 Programmer

-WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR !-
From what can be read from the thread's subject, we are in a really urgent need of artists and writers.
The team has right now one main problem:
- We have actually in mind to open a crowdfunding campaign for the project. The fact is that team and I have a good amount of ideas for this project and his features, but the reality is...If we dont have some artist that draws for us the two fundamental parts of a Visual Novel, which are Artworks and Backgrounds and also some CG and Character Sheets to show in the campaign...Well, it will be really hard for us to catch the attention of people.

So, in a few words we are absolutely in need of:
-1 Artist that draws the Backgrounds to show in the crowdfunding campaign
-1 Artist that draws the CG to show in the crowdfunding campaign
-1 Artist that draws the Characters to show in the crowdfunding campaign.
-AT WHAT POINT WE ARE WITH THE DEVELOPMENT ?-
"STARS DAWN" is a project that born out more or less at the end of the last month (June 2019). So we are basically at the start of is developing... But we have already created a couple of tracks for the game, started to programming the demo that we plan to release when the crowdfunding campaign starts and I also wrote the Intro of the Game and the 1st Chapter of 4 of the part where the demo is set in 2012.

-THE PAYMENT-
Like is stated in the subject of this thread, the project is mainly Rev-Share. But I rember you that we have in mind to create a Kickstarter/Indiegogo. What we plan to do with the funding goal are basically 3 things:
-1) Recruit even more members that will contribute in improving the game with all the features that I planned (Live 2D Artworks, Animated Openings and Endings, Animated Backgrounds, Day and Night special Events, Special DLC etc...)
-2) Rightfully pay all the members that worked to the release of the temporarily FREE final version of the DEMO ( There will be some free releases of the demo before that one, but the final one will be free only for a short period of time because it will be added on the commercial release of the game)
-3) Create a PHYSICAL LIMETED EDITION of the game if we reach our final stretch-goal.

Leaving aside point 1 and 3....Everyone that works at the demo will be payed and will have also a share of the revenue when the game cames out.
So the possible big payments are 2... but we are also thinking of opening a Patreon if things goes bad and we are at our last legs... So don't exclude the possibility of a monthly little revenue.

-FINAL NOTES AND CONTACTS-
Here we are at the end of the thread. You probably think that is maybe a really challenging project as a a first project for a newborn team... and well maybe it is. But the fact is that I really believe in this project as well as my team members and we think it's possible to realize it if we find some people that are passionate as us. We want to create a really cool game and we mostly have the papers in order to do that if we don't count the stingy artist problem.
So, Artists, we are ok even if you want to help us only for the demo or for a little part of it. We appreciate any kind of help.
If you had read till this point...well you have our deepest gratitude. If you needs some more infos, you can obviously comment this thread or contact us on:

DISCORD:
-Stars Dawn Server: https://discord.gg/SrHsqKx
-My Discord: zio_sam_091#4178

GMAIL:
- Team E-mail: redmorningteam@gmail.com
- My E-mail: obeliscoslifer69@gmail.com

TWITTER:
-My Twitter: YOSHINON @PetriccaSamuel

CROWDFORGE:
-Project Page: https://crowdforge.io/projects/617

Have an awesome day/evening :D
Logo  Stars Dawn.jpg
UPDATES
07/06/2019
Our programmer left the team for personal reasons. We need a Ren'py Programmer ASAP.
07/08/2019
We're full with Characther Design Artist and we found a Co-Writer. We are searching other 2 artists for the backgrounds and CG and a Ren'py Programmer.
07/09/2019
A free spot for a Character Design Artist is available. If you are interested contact me.
07/13/2019
We found a programmer that wants to help us. We need only more artists.
07/22/2019
One of our artists left the team for personal reasons. We are still in search of more artists!
08/01/2019
We found one artist for the character designs and CG, but the position as background artist is still free and we absolutely need it. Feel free to contact me if you want to join for this role. Or if you are interested in the Character/CG artist position...well another spot is still free, so contact me even for that position if you are interested!
Last edited by YOSHINONdev on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:09 am, edited 6 times in total.

Oniplus
Tumblr: onidoubleplus

Re: [REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS and CO-WRITERS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#2 Post by Oniplus »

sent you an email

YOSHINONdev

Re: [REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS and CO-WRITERS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#3 Post by YOSHINONdev »

Oniplus wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:13 am sent you an email
Sent you a reply. Go check it out if you are still interested! :wink:

Iovita
Projects: Full Hearts, Ambassador of Sieubia, Stars Dawn
Github: WaifuForHire
Soundcloud: mbsiovita

Re: [UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS and PROGRAMMERS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#4 Post by Iovita »

Sent an email for programming

YOSHINONdev

Re: [UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS and PROGRAMMERS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#5 Post by YOSHINONdev »

Iovita wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 am Sent an email for programming
I checked it out. I sent you a reply :wink:

Bunniesovercats
Tumblr: Bunnisart
Deviantart: Bunniesovercats

Re: [UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#6 Post by Bunniesovercats »

Email sent <3

YOSHINONdev

Re: [UPDATED][REV SHARE] In NEED of ARTISTS for the "STARS DAWN" project!

#7 Post by YOSHINONdev »

Bunniesovercats wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:37 pm Email sent <3
Reply Sent. Go check it out if you are still interesed. :D