[closed][otome][crowdfund/rev share] Robin Hood Otome Seeks Artist Partner

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SwashbucklerXX
Projects: Made Marion: A Robin Hood Romance

[closed][otome][crowdfund/rev share] Robin Hood Otome Seeks Artist Partner

#1 Post by SwashbucklerXX »

Hiya! I'm a writer/coder/musician seeking an artist partner for Made Marion, my Robin Hood-themed otome game.

Currently the game is outlined and ready for demo production, after which point we can crowdfund and begin pulling in revenue. I am looking for one main artist partner to be in charge of sprites and either backgrounds or CGs (or everything if you're an amazing unicorn or something, but that's not an expectation). This is a revenue sharing project for crowdfunded revenue, pre-orders, and post-release sales - we'll draw up a contract all professional-like.

I have a ton of information (and an application form!) in my recruitment document at this linky link right here. Check it out if "Robin Hood otome" and "alternate world fantasy" tickle your fancy - you can learn all about the story setup and the main characters.

I am open to a wide variety of art styles. Both anime/manga and Western styles are welcome, keeping in mind the general preferences of the otome audience (stylized art with softer lines). The game is designed with an adult female audience in mind, contains four male, one female, and one non-binary love interest, and will have R18 text in the love scenes. I am open to tasteful NSFW art in the CGs as well, but am not requiring it. Fill out my quickie application and show me your beautiful art!

Got questions? Hit me here or via the contact link in the recruitment doc.

SwashbucklerXX
Projects: Made Marion: A Robin Hood Romance

Re: [closed][otome][crowdfund/rev share] Robin Hood Otome Seeks Artist Partner

#2 Post by SwashbucklerXX »

Thanks to all who applied or just checked out the project! We have secured an artist. :)