[Trade/Kickstarter] CG and/or Chibi Artist wanted for Otome/BL game!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
foleso
Regular
Completed: Demon Kiss, Rustea Conversation, Love Rewind, Crown & Cauldron
Projects: Franken Tutor
Organization: Foleso
Tumblr: foleso
Deviantart: foleso
Github: foleso
itch: Foleso

[Trade/Kickstarter] CG and/or Chibi Artist wanted for Otome/BL game!

#1 Post by foleso »

I'm currently working on a Visual Novel tentatively called, "SwitchOn! Robot Cupid?!" set in a British Highschool.

Here's the synopsis:
When you were 13, you found a box in the park with your name on it. Inside, you found a blueprint with a glowing crystal. When you got home, you realized that the blueprint was a guide to build a robot.

Intrigued, you spent the next 5 years pouring over the blueprints and constructing it. But when you finally finished it, the robot sprung to life and introduced itself as… your Love Advisor?!

Deal with a nosy robot trying to set you up with every hunk in sight! Specifically: the two-faced basketball team captain, the cold president of the Robotics club, and the hot-headed delinquent!

The characters are:
Sebastian Chen: The basketball team captain who seems perfect at first sight. Generous, kind, and charming, no one seems to have a bad word about him. But when you catch a suprising side of him, things seem to be much different than it initally seemed...

Klein Emmerson: A cold, unfriendly genius. Everyone praises his intellect, but find his attitude unfortunate. His cold demeanor may be difficult to understand, but will you be the one to melt the ice?

Caleb Rivera: Caleb is known as a hot-headed delinquent who prefers to talk with fists instead of words. You preferred to avoid him, since trouble isn't exactly your domain. However, it's undeniable that his sly grin makes your heart skip a beat...

If you contact me, I can send you the first 10,000 words of script so that you can see if this a project you want to spend time on.

Payment:
As in the title, payment will be either deferred payment after Kickstarter, or revenue-sharing. In addition, I can offer UI work (viewtopic.php?f=62&t=57259) or programming work (RenPy, Unity, VNMaker)

E-mail: foleso.guard@gmail.com
Discord: foleso#2275
Last edited by foleso on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

shoko1608
Regular
Tumblr: Lavendel080

Re: [KS/Rev-Share] Sprite & CG Artist wanted for Otome/BL game!

#2 Post by shoko1608 »

Hii! I'd be interested in working with you! viewtopic.php?f=62&t=57413 Here is my post on lemmasoft for references!
If you'd be interested, please let me know and we can get into contact and discuss this more! Thank you!

foleso
Regular
Completed: Demon Kiss, Rustea Conversation, Love Rewind, Crown & Cauldron
Projects: Franken Tutor
Organization: Foleso
Tumblr: foleso
Deviantart: foleso
Github: foleso
itch: Foleso

Re: [KS/Rev-Share] Sprite & CG Artist wanted for Otome/BL game!

#3 Post by foleso »

shoko1608 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:59 pm Hii! I'd be interested in working with you! viewtopic.php?f=62&t=57413 Here is my post on lemmasoft for references!
If you'd be interested, please let me know and we can get into contact and discuss this more! Thank you!
Sent you a message on Discord ❤