[OPEN] Seeking Writer & Creative Partner for Horror/Mystery Eroge 18+ Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nxrewind

[OPEN] Seeking Writer & Creative Partner for Horror/Mystery Eroge 18+ Visual Novel

#1 Post by nxrewind » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:56 am

Seems like a lot of the threads in the writers section are just lengthy lists of things writers won't work on so figured I would have more luck posting here.

Looking for a writing partner for a mystery/horror eroge visual novel (japanese/anime style). This would ideally also involve collaborating on route structure and things like plotting/outlining, character development, world building, etc. Ability to take basic ideas and expand on them is definitely a plus. Even if your not a great "writer" per se, if your really good at plotting/structure, that would also be super beneficial.

Subject matter will be mature. That is not to say that the writing will be smut but will involve things like sexual content and horror/gore. Saya no Uta (Song of Saya), Subarashiki Hibi (Wonderful Everyday), and Sayonara o Oshiete ~Comment te Dire Adieu~ would all be good examples in terms of content and tone (also Higurashi).

It will be a longterm project with a lot of writing opportunities. I will keep this open until I find the right person so if this sounds interesting to you, send me a PM or reply here with email/discord :)

JonasDSM

Re: [OPEN] Seeking Writer & Creative Partner for Horror/Mystery Eroge 18+ Visual Novel

#2 Post by JonasDSM » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Hi

Just sent you an email, but I'll repeat myself here:
I have interest in this offer. I don't have too much experience when it come to VNs, but I really like to write, and I would like to do so if you judge that I can be of any help. I wouldn't mind if you wanted me to write something so you could check my skills too.

MatiESponja
Deviantart: MatiESponja
Github: MatiESponja
Soundcloud: MatiESponja

Re: [OPEN] Seeking Writer & Creative Partner for Horror/Mystery Eroge 18+ Visual Novel

#3 Post by MatiESponja » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:35 pm

Hello! I would love to get in contact with you for this VN.
Contact me over discord: MatiESponja#7225

CyrusPalma

#4 Post by CyrusPalma » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:02 am

Hello, are you also looking for a composer as well?

Ladythief1997
Regular
Projects: Unnamed PJ
Tumblr: genderbender1lover
Deviantart: genderbender-lover
Soundcloud: Breaking~Point

#5 Post by Ladythief1997 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:30 am

Hi, I’m a writer who is pretty excellent in horror and interested
Writer looking for EXP go ahead and hit me up. ;D You know you want to.

OceanEricson

#6 Post by OceanEricson » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 pm

Whoa. This has got me pretty excited. I would love to work for you as a writer.