Looking for romance writers (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
dead4flowers
Projects: WBTR
Tumblr: skybritestudios.tumblr.com

Looking for romance writers (CLOSED)

#1 Post by dead4flowers » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:01 am

Hello! My team and I have recently gone public with our upcoming dating simulator! We hope to release it by the end of this year or beginning of next year. However, we have five routes and we only have three writers. We're hoping to get two more.
About the game: It's a fantasy, adventure game that offers lgbtq+ routes. There are two male options, two female options, and one non-binary option. The world/lore is more inspired by DnD. We'll explain more on the plot if you join.
About the team: Most of the members are in their late teens (18-19) or in their early twenties so we would prefer someone in that range so that there's not a huge gap. We also want to have a team that we can bond with and be friends as well as co-workers so I hope you have a weird sense of humor lol.
We have no source of income as of yet but that is definitely our intention for the future.
This is our tumblr: https://skybritestudios.tumblr.com/
You can get a feel of our team dynamic as well as the story. The application forms are also on the tumblr page.
Hope you apply! :D
Last edited by dead4flowers on Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SakaRaki
itch: rollback

Re: Looking for romance writers

#2 Post by SakaRaki » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Hey there! I would be interested in helping with this if you want to exchange discords.