[18+] GxB [Teardrop Symphony] - Looking for Co-Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chiyori

[18+] GxB [Teardrop Symphony] - Looking for Co-Writer

#1 Post by Chiyori »

Introduction
Teardrop Symphony is an upcoming project that I am looking to create. The story focuses on Luna Addison, a worker at the Teardrop Café and the heroine of this story. With a small cast of characters who make an appearance and many winding pathways, the player will gain control of the path they choose to follow. Though the overarching theme is an Otome-style game, the story will hold a sense of mystery to add an additional flair to the plot. Within this story-line, Luna will have to not only solve the mystery of her own death but also break the supernatural loop she is stuck in. With the aid of the player’s memory and dedication, they may be able to finally get away from that fatal day.

Estimated Time:
Hello, I am Chiyori and I'm looking for partners to embark on this murder mystery adventure with. I am hoping to bring this project alive by April or June of next year, depending on the work we wish to put in and schedules.

WARNING: This game is meant to be 18+. There will be gore death scenes and mainly psychological trauma to the characters displayed in the story.

Main Characters:
(Heroine/Changeable Name) Luna Addison
> Luna is an easy-going fun loving young girl. Despite catching herself daydreaming, she's a very dedicated and hard working person. However, she's a bit of an airhead when it comes to complicated things (i.e. love or learning new things). After dying for the first time, she's a bit more attentive to her surroundings but still has her spurts of indecisiveness.

Nathan Cohen
> Nathan is energetic, often eager to help others. Often seen wearing a smile, he radiates a warm, solace energy that attracts people, both males and females, around him. He's very popular with the ladies because of this and tries to please everyone that he meets. However the light of his smile doesn't touch his eyes; he's someone that hides their pain behind smiles. Often sacrifices his own happiness for the sake of others.

Chris Marshall
> Chris is a tough guy with a rough interior. Chris is impolite, often reckless when addressing strangers that are causing trouble. He swears a lot, often having no filter with his words. He can be very blunt in his manner of speaking, often leading to fights with others (in and out of the cafe). However despite his rude manners, he is very caring and attentive deep down. Chris has a soft spot for animals and has given the Heroine the nickname "Bunny" due to her resemblance of a rabbit.

Flynn Smith
> Flynn is very soft-spoken and much more introverted than the rest of his co-workers. Due to inheriting his father's scary looks, Flynn has been orchestrated from others all his life and been dealt a rough hand at life. Despite this setback, he tries his best not to get offended by people when they give him passing looks. Underneath his quiet persona is a person that desperately wants to have a relationship with others. Because Flynn was starved of affection during his childhood, he silently craves the affection of others. When he finally opens up to someone, he becomes clingy and possessive of that person.

Looking for:
> Co-Writer/Scripter/Organizer
> Artist
- Sprites
- CG
- Background
> Programmer

Payment:
> Due to me being a broke college student (and recent world events; COVID, U.S. Economic Collapse), I won't be able to pay any of the members of the team for the time being. Planning to do a kick-starter to fund the project, so money will be involved at a later date. Volunteers are welcome as well!

If you wish to be a part of the team, please feel free to Private Message or post a response below!
Last edited by Chiyori on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: [18+] GxB [Teardrop Symphony] - Crew Needed for Long Term Project

#2 Post by PurpleMind »

Hello! I noticed the composer position is not listed; but perhaps there is room for one?

I would be thrilled to write a demo for Teardrop Symphony. Due to the nature of the budgeting, I'm also willing to negotiate a reduction in my pricing that you would be satisfied with.

EnajoriYui
Regular

#3 Post by EnajoriYui »

I am interested as BG artist, hopefully we can talk more through discord

Yui#1497

Chiyori

#4 Post by Chiyori »

Update: Looking for a writer/editor to help with the progression of the story!

prisspanda

Re: [18+] GxB [Teardrop Symphony] - Looking for Co-Writer

#5 Post by prisspanda »

Do you still need a developer ?
I begin with ren'py but can help.

Chiyori

#6 Post by Chiyori »

prisspanda wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:59 am Do you still need a developer ?
I begin with ren'py but can help.
No longer in need but thank you for reaching out

Yoakas

#7 Post by Yoakas »

Hey Chiyori! I would love to help you in terms of being a co-writer.

To be honest, I'm quite new to the world of visual novels and writing them, but hope to be of use by diving right into it!