[CLOSED][Composer]High Fantasy VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
crysil
Completed: DUFE, Snow Angel
Projects: Dual Chroma
Organization: Galen Games
itch: galengames

[CLOSED][Composer]High Fantasy VN

#1 Post by crysil »

Introduction
——————

Hey there! I’m an artist and indie dev looking to form a team to develop a High Fantasy VN and get it on steam and iOS.

The story is about a succession war after the heir of an empire is unexpectedly killed. I will be doing the character art and programming and already have background artist and a plot outline that’s currently being ironed out. If you’re a writer or composer, I’m looking for you!

Our first goal would be to release a demo around 20k words tentatively this year.

Please be ready with a flat rate please :) Volunteers are welcome too if you’d like to build up your portfolio or get a game credit :>

Message me on discord if you want to hop on board or have any questions! Crysil#9783

Co-Writer
———-
Writing wise I’m looking for someone who can collaborate well and is available throughout the week. Mostly looking to have already set characters stay in character with your writing and to bounce ideas back and forth whenever it’s necessary. I am also available to role play through certain scenes as required ^^. Please be able to have a constant back and forth for a few hours each weekday, I promise I dont bite lol. With this role i am open to discuss potential rev-share as well if we work well together.
Plus points if youre near my time zone (GMT +2)

Message on discord at Crysil#9783 :)

Composer
—————
The story world is shaping up visually But what does it sound like? That’s where you come in. I’d love for you to create the sounds and atmosphere of this fantasy world and set up a constant character throughout. If that sounds too vague then I do have a more concrete plan - there are a few core themes that I’d love to have right now, including that of the main character and the Imperial Family.

if this is you, and you like this, message on discord at Crysil#9783 :)

Thanks for reading and hoping to hear from you!
Last edited by crysil on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't settle for a life less than what you are capable of living!
Artist & dev
Itch: https://galengames.itch.io/
Site: https://www.galengames.com/

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

Re: [Co-Writer][Composer]High Fantasy VN

#2 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

I added you on Discord!

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: [Co-Writer][Composer]High Fantasy VN

#3 Post by PurpleMind »

Hello! Sent you a message via Discord.