Dreadful Butterflies Looking for Idea Bouncer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AyamesDandelion
Projects: Dreadful Butterflies
Organization: Singbird

Dreadful Butterflies Looking for Idea Bouncer

#1 Post by AyamesDandelion »

Hello everyone and thank you for clicking on this!
I'm Ayame and I'm currently working on a story called "Dreadful Butterflies". It's supposed to be an Otome or Dating Sim oriented towards a female audience.
As of now, the story is still very incomplete and I'm seeking an idea bouncers. Of course, other positions need to be filled, but for now, getting a rough storyline should be prioritized. I will still write down below what needs to be filled in case someone is interested in helping out already!
As of now, I cannot offer payment, therefore I wish the project to have a Kickstarter and/or Patreon in the future.

Warning: This story is supposed to include R rated content ranging over sexual harassment, abuse, and death.

Story summary: Kazumi lost not only a friend but the boy she used to have feelings for. Pretending as if she were fine while persuing her medial studies, she receives a message sent by a person called "Oliver" with an address and date written in it. Alongside the eerie message is only one single sentence " He is waiting for you."

This story is about a girl who got back what she lost, but at a price, she can't comprehend yet.

Characters
File 01. Kanso Kazumi (Name changeable)
The Mc of this story. Her outlook on life should be influenced by the player's choices. The player can either make her focus on finding love (be it platonic or physical), save herself, save others, or other outcomes.

File 02. Chisei Eichi
A doctor who hires the MC to be his assistant during her practical study year. He is the one who was able to revive Takumi and now forces the MC to work under him.

File 03. Miyamoto Takumi
Once MC's lover, and now a zombie that doesn't remember her. When as a human he was confident and a lady's man, he now is much more childish and someone the MC can't say she knows either.

File 04. Furuya Yuzuki
Chisei Eichis accomplice, and conveniently a police officer. In Mc's eyes a good-natured man, which makes it much harder for her to comprehend why he is helping Doctor Chisei.

File 05. Tsubaki
A boy that has been sent by a person called "Oliver" to aid MC to expose Chisei. He is a quiet boy, but even though he is supposed to be only one of Oliver's proxies, he seems to know a lot about Chisei Eichi.

Positions that still need to be filled (optional):
Ost Composer- Open

What has been done: Parts of the Prologue are currently in their first draft and a lot of ideas have been sent back and forth. Basic parts of the GUI have been done, as well as designs of characters and some concept artworks.

Thank you so much for reading. You can contact me via E-mail (ayamesdandelion@gmail.com), @Discord Ayame#5508, or write below!
Last edited by AyamesDandelion on Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mondock

Re: Dreadful Butterflies Looking for additional Idea Bouncers and other!

#2 Post by Mondock »

Hello
I am also in the middle of writing my opus as well and if you still need a idea bouncer pm me. I am also in the renpy discord, under the same name. Feel free to give me a yell. By the way I am CST.