Asathera Chronicles Recruitment [Any and All Welcome]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

Asathera Chronicles Recruitment [Any and All Welcome]

#1 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Asathera. A name that brings a quiver to the knees of all who know it. A being that has slipped through the lines of history for thousands of years. They are known by many names, some more familiar than others.
Loviatar. Zeus. Themis. Athena. Osiris. Hathor. Laran. Gaia. Itzpapolotl. Epithymia.
For centuries they lived under the guise of gods, believing that they and others of their kind, the Apheba, were better than humans. Others followed, forcing humans to the brink of genocide. Under Asathera’s corrupt rule, slavery was the most lenient of fates.
But betrayal would eventually shine upon the self proclaimed god, and by those closest to them. Unable to completely destroy them, their weakened state was locked away, the keys to their eternal home given to the most trusted.
After the great battle, the Apheba faded into the background, choosing to live amongst the humans, hidden. Most have forgotten over time of Asathera and their deeds, but those who do remember make it their duty to guard the prison.
Where these keys were now, however, has been mostly lost to time.

Hi, you can call me Tei, I am the owner and creator of TalrixTrinity, and I am looking for some partners who would be interested in helping me bring to life this Supernatural/Romance Otome world.

Asathera Chronicles (Name Pending) is an upcoming project that I am beginning to create.
It is Game one to a series (A bit strange for an otome Game but it all makes sense in the end).

In the first game the story focuses on Stephanie Abner, (Name changeable). She is a young woman in Baltimore that barely gets by in life. A chance visit to a local bar after work one day sweeps her up into a story of romance, betrayal, and the Supernatural. She’s forced to help the APB, Apheba Police Bureau, in an attempt to keep Asathera locked up.

There are five Five romance options, all Supernatural creatures, each with two separate endings, while the fifth route is unlockable only after you beat the other four.

Drayce Valesco - A Dragon with a long family line of successful thieves that’s been trouble for the APB for generations. A large flirt and cocky beyond all means, he’s able to think under pressure and is willing to go to any length to achieve his goals.

Markkus Ginemoux - The youngest son of the Leader of the Supernatural Mafia, he left behind his entire family after a tragedy and chose to join the APB instead. Considered the youngest on the force, he strives to prove himself that just because his family is shady, not all Harpies are terrible. Sweet and easily embarrassed, his personality can change to officer like a switch,

Segir Jean Dumieres - A gargoyle from France that is on the search for something stolen from him. Cold, silent, and a loner, it’s a surprise that he considers Drayce his partner in crime, let alone his friend. He’s good with technology and it the one behind the Dragon’s multiple successful escapes from the APB cells.

Gideon Albion - One of the oldest members of the APB, this Gryphon is second in command and Markkus’ mentor/partner. He holds a long rivalry with Drayce and has been the only one able to catch the dragon and lock him up. Straight laced and by the books, he takes his job seriously but that doesn’t mean he can’t have a playful side as well.

Rafel Nova ‘Flair’ - A Metal musician that left behind everything from his past, the Phoenix cares for nothing but his music and his own happiness. Unfortunately fate drags him into the APB Headquarters alongside the Heroine. Blunt and easily annoyed, he’ll take being burned to a whole new level.

This game is 18+. Next to the violence, death, and dark themes, future mature scenes will happen in each route.

As mentioned above, this is going to be apart of a series, each game revolving around a different heroine and her Supernatural Pairs. I would like to find people dedicated to the entire length of the series but I am open to taking any and all help I can get.

I have a basic idea for each route but ideas to bounce and even new ideas are always welcome. I also have a few ideas for character designs but I cannot draw to save my life.

Looking for:
Co-Writers - I understand that trying to write a game like this on my own is impossible for me and I welcome creative minds.
Artist - Character, Sprites, CG, and Background - As stated above, I cannot draw T.T
Programmer -I know the basics but not enough to do what I would like for the game.

Voice Actors and a Composer will eventually be needed but at this moment I would like to get everything else rolling first before diving into that. However, if you’re interested, don’t be shy. Message me and we can talk about it.

Payment:
This is the tricky part. I plan on this being a paid game. I plan on doing a kickstarter or something of the sort when the demo is released and the actual game starts coming together more and more. I understand that money is important, especially with the world crumbling as it is now. If you can accept that payment will not be given until a later date I greatly appreciate it.
If you are an artist by commission, however, and want to be paid by piece then message me and we can work it out.

I have the Prologue/Demo basically completed, the first two chapters plotted out, and the entire route for Markkus outlined, though it is open to changes and adds. Each Route is planned to be about 13 Chapters each, though complete word count is unknown at the moment.

If this interests you or you have any questions, reply below or message me at talrixtrinity@yahoo.com! I also have a Discord: TalrixTrinity#0742

Don’t be shy! Unlike Dragons and such, I don’t bite! ^^
If you don't struggle you don't improve.

RockStar8

Re: Asathera Chronicles Recruitment [Any and All Welcome]

#2 Post by RockStar8 »

Added you on Discord!

Elric Atchison
Completed: Friendly Meetup
Projects: Good Morning, Royal Legend
Organization: Bronze Pinnacle Games
itch: row96rowland
Discord: Timothy Rowland II#6889

#3 Post by Elric Atchison »

I added you on Discord.

I am an experienced VA named Elric Atchison!

My resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... DcvneD/pub
Voice Actor:
Zen- Solipsism Reigns
Bouncer (Samuel)- The Curse of Dwight Periwinkle
Marcus Marshall- Aurore: Five Princes
and others

Visual Novel Creator:
Friendly Meetup

Here's a more chronicled version and better version!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxL ... r-9IW98c-8

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

#4 Post by Saitogami »

Hi Talrix!

I would love to talk about voice acting in this project and auditioning in the future! I will add you on Discord! Thank you for the opportunity!

I will leave my website here and Twitter:

https://joshportillo65.wixsite.com/website
https://twitter.com/josh_saitogami

Thank you so much!

Josh Portillo

rainbow_aspirins
Deviantart: rainbowaspirins

#5 Post by rainbow_aspirins »

Hi! I'm a artist and I'm interested on this project, added you on discord!

TalrixTrinity
Regular

#6 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Thank you for all those who applied. All roles are currently filled.

When we are ready for VAs and and Composer, I shall post word here ^^

Altear97
Tumblr: coffee-addict
Deviantart: Kaitokiwa

#7 Post by Altear97 »

Added you on discord ^^ already dm ed you

TalrixTrinity
Regular

#8 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Game Update

As of 4/27/2021, Markkus' route is completed, Gideon is close, and the demo release is coming to a front.

I am not reaching out for Composers that would be interested in helping create the music/sound effects for the demo and then work on the rest of the game.

As stated above, the payment outline is still the same and repasted below for easy fine.

I look forward to hearing from you! ^^

Payment:
This is the tricky part. I plan on this being a paid game. I plan on doing a kickstarter or something of the sort when the demo is released and the actual game starts coming together more and more. I understand that money is important, especially with the world crumbling as it is now. If you can accept that payment will not be given until a later date I greatly appreciate it.
If you are an artist by commission, however, and want to be paid by piece then message me and we can work it out.