[OPEN][REV-SHARE][18+] Looking for Background Artists/EN>JP Translator

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

[OPEN][REV-SHARE][18+] Looking for Background Artists/EN>JP Translator

#1 Post by izanami »

Hello! I'm looking for background artists. Most I need is 2, One for CGs and one for regular backgrounds.

Info:

Minami is a Psychological Horror/Romance that deals with heavy topics. This is a passion project (Like all of my other projects) and all revenue that I receive (Counting my share not everyones) will go to fund my other passion projects. I do not seek materialistic things as I pretty much have everything thanks my blessed life with 2 wonderful parents who work hard to make me happy. I wish to cater to those who do not have a blessed life and maybe into some waters. I want people to acknowledge that these people needs help.

Story:
Eiichi has been friends with Takehito and Minami for 5 years. Takehito and Minami is the definition of the perfect couple. Eiichi wants to try to also have a perfect relationship like them. After years of breakups and misfortune, He becomes envious of them. Eiichi decides to find the reasoning of why they're so perfect.. and to even find dirt on them so he could break them up and feel happier. After finding what he needed, he discovered something disturbing about Minami. Minami isn't his girlfriend. And Takehito has to do something about it and Eiichi won't like it at all..

workload:

I need 45 CG Backgrounds, 28 Backgrounds total.
For Translator: It's about 13,000 words. Maximum at least 15,000.
Deadline is February 2021.

What's done:

Sprites: 98%
CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%
Programming: 78% (2 Mini-games and adding assets is left)
GUI: 85%
VA lines: 80%
Music: 5% (Replacing Music)
Animation: 0% (Getting Commissioned)
Translation: ??% (Had a translator then went missing during translating so I don't know how much is done.)

Payment:

The game is 100% free but I am planning to sell things like Merch, OST, Fan Packs, and more. I cannot guarantee it will sell as this is my first ever VN. But this is definitely not my first time writing a story. I have a marketing plan in place after all. Revenue will be split up equally among team members.

Warning:

This VN deals with taboo topics such as
incest, rape
and the 2nd half is filled with heavy gore. If you can withstand this, you're a wonderful person and I bet you will get married one day to the person of your dreams. If not, don't worry you still will get married one day. Everyone has triggers and it's my job to acknowledge them while also making these topic known and talked about how serious this is for people.

If you're interested please contact me here at:

discord: ragyuo#7663
twitter: @izanamiparadoxV
email: ragyuop@gmail.com

I typed this at 5 am without no sleep. I can't wait to see all the wonderful messages I get when I wake up!

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

Re: [OPEN][REV-SHARE][18+] Looking for Background Artists/EN>JP Translator [UPDATE]

#2 Post by izanami »

Update!

I decided to make the game $1.99 as of right now. The price might change.

I do not need a EN>JP Translator anymore.

I didn't need a background artist after this post but now I do need it again since they couldn't do it no more.

Still looking forward to your replys!