[POSTPONED][Rev-Share][Paid] Yuri VN: Automata Cafe (Drama/Romance)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
chara234

[POSTPONED][Rev-Share][Paid] Yuri VN: Automata Cafe (Drama/Romance)

#1 Post by chara234 »

Genre: Lesbian Romance / Drama

Story Synopsis
Rin Kyoko is a 24 year old Japanese drop out who has been robbed of any hope of a future due to a nasty motorcycle accident that punctured an important nerve on her spine, leaving her crippled and bed-bound in St. Luke's International Hospital. It is here that she loses everything, her boyfriend, her job, and her chance at living a normal life, but even in her darkest moments a glimmer of light presents itself in the form of the Neural-Link Automata program which allows her to remotely control an android version of a waitress in the cafe, Cafe Automata.

Enter Ally Green, a young and excitable American girl who is living abroad in Japan for a photography contest in which she must "Capture the Heart of Japan" through her photos. By coincidence, she stumbles into Cafe Automata while she's out taking pictures where she meets the android waitress that Rin Kyoko is operating remotely. Thinking the android waitress is merely a robot, Ally begins to spill all of the details of her day, the contest, and her life to the android while showing the robot pictures she has taken, forming a one-sided emotional connection between Rin and Ally. As Ally continues to visit Cafe Automata, Rin's feelings for Ally grow into love, as Rin sees Ally as a person she wishes she could be.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! My name is Chara, and I'm a writer looking for the following roles to make my dream a reality. I have good experience writing Visual Novels, but I have no experience with any of the art, music, or programing needed to make it work. As of right now the project is still vastly in it's infancy. I have the story and plot-line developed, as well as some of the writing, but that's just about it.

I desire to... make a playable demo of the game to eventually fund it on Kickstarter. I know it's a bit of a risk, but I honestly believe that the story I have to tell is worth it the risk.

You should apply if... you are looking for a strong creator community, have a passion for the beautiful genre that is Yuri Romance, want a chance to prove your artistic abilities, or are just looking for a project to involve yourself in during the meantime.

Roles Opened
Writers - That's me! I'll be the sole writer for this project.
Editor - Open
Programmer - Filled
Concept Artist- Filled
Sprite Artist- Filled
CG Artist - Open for Collab
Musician - Open
Gui Artist - Open

As of right now my access to funds is rather limited so rev-share is my preferred method of payment. However, that doesn't mean I don't have any in the royal coffers. If you desire pay based off of commission then please message me your rates! In order of funding priority I have Concept Artist, Sprite Artist, CG Artist, Musician, Programmer, and Gui. Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet you and if you desire to see the complete synopsis/outline then feel free to message me or contact me at.

Discord: Chara#1014 (Instant replies) or
chara.author@gmail.com
Last edited by chara234 on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KaizenIchi

Re: [OPEN][Rev-Share][Paid] Yuri VN: Automata Cafe (Drama/Romance)

#2 Post by KaizenIchi »

Hi! I'm interested in becoming a programmer for your project, the story premise sounds very interesting and I want to help your dream become a reality!
My discord is Kaizen#7862 if you wish to contact me.

dexter64
Regular

#3 Post by dexter64 »

Hello!

Sent you an email, thanks!

rainbow_aspirins
Deviantart: rainbowaspirins

#4 Post by rainbow_aspirins »

Hi! I'm interested on CG artist position, sent you a request on discord!

IchoSuzu
Deviantart: kanako78

#5 Post by IchoSuzu »

Do you still need an editor?

watchfob
Tumblr: justicecaballer
Deviantart: thefelldragon
Soundcloud: watchfob
itch: curricle

#6 Post by watchfob »

Looking at any of the open roles (particularly GUI) -- I'd love to hear more about this! Sent a request on Discord. (curricle)

GoyaMunoz
Regular
Deviantart: Goya-And-Yamu

#7 Post by GoyaMunoz »

Hi, there just asking, will you ever need a BG artist? I added you in discord :)
GoyaMunoz#8155

brightbone

#8 Post by brightbone »

Added you on discord!

Createmo

Re: [POSTPONED][Rev-Share][Paid] Yuri VN: Automata Cafe (Drama/Romance)

#9 Post by Createmo »

added on discord

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

Re: [POSTPONED][Rev-Share][Paid] Yuri VN: Automata Cafe (Drama/Romance)

#10 Post by Saitogami »

Hi! I hope the development of the game is going smoothly. I know it's not listed, but would you need any help with voiceovers at all? Would love to help if you need it in the future :D